A week has gone past us already, and it is time for the awesome folks over at Disney to shower us with free Disney Infinity maps in this week’s Toy Box Challenge. As with previous weeks, there are five free maps for Disney Infinity owners to download, as well as a new Toy Box Submission Challenge, and a video that showcases the winners of the previous challenge. Without further adieu, lets get into it!
FREE TOY BOXES
To mark the Thanksgiving season over in the US, the guys over at Disney have been hard at work, and have been able to come up with 5 brand new, awesome Toy Boxes for players everywhere to download. Taking inspiration from not only some of Disney’s classic films, but also sequels to already popular Toy Boxes. Here are the 5 free Toy Boxes you can download starting today:
- Toy Story Claw – Find the 10 lost aliens and return them to their ship! Drop them into a ESPN hoop for extra credit.
- Big Thunder – Race through a mine inspired by the classic Disneyland attraction Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- Sky Gauntlet II – Play the sequel to the original Sky Gauntlet Toy Box … with an even more challenging course!
- Toy Story Racer – Ready, set, to Infinity and beyond! Race the AI in this Toy Story in Space-themed racetrack.
- The Sky Trials – Test your courage and wisdom to finish puzzles and get rewarded.
TOY BOX SUBMISSION CHALLENGE
Since Disney provided us with 5 sweet, new Toy Boxes this week, they have also extended the time limit for last week’s Gonna Wreck It! Challenge. So if you haven’t quite perfected your Fix-it-Felix recreation, or Sugar Rush race track then don’t sweat it, you still have another week to get it ready and uploaded to Disney.
As always, you can create and share your Toy Box creations though, using these instructions:
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
- Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Toy Box Share.”
- Then select “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured
TOY BOX COUNTDOWN
This week’s Toy Box Countdown features the 5 new maps that Disney has made available for the holiday period. Check out the video below to take a closer look at the new Toy Boxes. All of which you can download right now!
You can check out last week’s winning Toy Box maps here.
Time to get excited! Free Toy Boxes and extended challenge dates are one thing, but now it is time for something really exciting. Disney Infinity’s Wave 2 is officially here! By the time you read this, there will be a heap more figures available for you on store shelves everywhere. The new figures are mostly for use in the game’s Toy Box, and are all really unique and different from what we’ve seen before. Here are the figures you can grab starting today:
Woody (Toy Story)
Ralph (Wreck-It Ralph)
Vanellope Von Schweetz (Wreck-It Ralph)
Crystal Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story)
These figures add a tonne of girl-power and Toy Story love to an already awesome lineup of characters. Head down to your nearest store and grab them, along with Jack Skellington today.
That’s another week of Disney Infinity updates for you passionate Disney fans out there. Were you happy with the Toy Box Countdown winners? Will you be downloading any of the maps (wither from the winners, or from Disney)? Let us know in the comments below, and remember that for all the Disney Infinity news as it becomes available, stay tuned to Capsule Computers.