Deep Silver has announced NASCAR ’14 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, set to be released early 2014 at a price of $49.99. Bear in mind these screenshots are from NASCAR The Game 2013. NASCAR games have previously been published by Activision.
Developed by Eutechnyx, the game will feature all official teams and tracks and new online support. Check out the official list below:
- NASCAR Highlights: Take advantage of “NASCAR Highlights” to determine the outcome of the biggest race thrills from the season. Eutechnyx recreates the action where the condition of the cars is exact, weather the same, track positions identical – the only difference is you!
- Career Mode: Work your way through the ranks in a comprehensive career mode; complete with custom car builds, sponsor acquisition, and R&D to get your team into victory lane.
- Official Teams & Tracks: Race against the official NASCAR teams & drivers on your favorite tracks from the high banks of Daytona, to the twists & turns of Sonoma, and exhilarating speed of Talladega.
- Leagues: Take competition to the next level and host online leagues with your friends, fully supported by statistics, challenges, rankings and replay.
- Online Multiplayer: Take advantage of dynamic skill-based matchmaking, tournaments, and easy drop in/out server browser functionality for a fair and enjoyable experience.
Fans can also vote for their favourite driver to star on the cover of NASCAR ’14 in the “Drive for the Cover” campaign presented by Walmart. You can participate in the competition here where you can vote each week as drivers face off in matchups. The winner will be announced early December during NASCAR Champion Week in Las Vegas.