New screens have come out from E3 2013 of Activision and High Moon Studios‘ Deadpool video game. You can check out a gallery of them at the bottom of this article, just above the newest, hilarious video of Deadpool visiting Marvel HQ, which we have embedded as well.
The “Merc with a Mouth” also wrote us his own fact-sheet for his starring video game vehicle. He insists we share the following list of features, verbatim…otherwise he’ll break through the fourth wall and force-feed us enough chimichangas that we’d burst! We’re a bit doubtful though…he would definitely want them for himself. Maybe we’ll just give Wolverine a call…
MY KEY FEATURES OF ME:
- § You Get to Play ME – DEADPOOL! Bored after years of stealing the show as part of an ensemble cast, I’m finally delivering what all my loyal fans have asked for – nay, DEMANDED – an entire video game featuring me and what I want to do…or what I want you to do to me…no, wait, as me. That includes appearances by some of my X-MEN friends – Not ‘cuz I need help (I don’t), but ‘cuz Marvel paid me to (wink). I might have made a few changes so you see things like I do. (You can thank me later, Psylocke.)
- So Many Shiny Toys, So Little Time! No video game of mine would be complete without a lot of shiny new guns (bang!), blades (poke!), explosives (boom), duct tape (quack!) and a buttload of other things for me to play with! To capture all of my good sides, I made High Moon Studios make a third-person action game – and yes, my bottom is my best side.
- An All-New Full Frontal Pictorial Story About Me! My Marvel writing hostage buddy Daniel Way (Secret Invasion, Dark Reign) and I have been through many life-changing things together, including visits to a lot of authentic taco stands. (Free life lesson: If it’s hot going in, it’ll be HOT coming out!) Daniel has put together a story that shows off my specialness like never before!
- Fourth Wall…Schmourth Wall!!! – I like breaking walls, especially the fourth one! Why play a game about me when we can’t even talk to each other? I like you. Don’t you like me? Let’s get married. Why are you ignoring me? FINE!!! I’m breaking up with you! I miss you so much. Let’s get back together. Hold me…(and that was just a taste…).
- Did I Mention This is a DEADPOOL Video Game? This is a DEADPOOL video game! That means you get to enjoy over-the-top-poop-your-pants action, smokin’ hot babes and tacos! Not necessarily all together or in that order. (What about that time when…?) Hey! NOT SAFE FOR WORK.