Gaijin Entertainment, developers of IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey, have released Run’n’Gun for FREE on the iOS; an endless runner with a shooter twist and Brothers Grimm style setting.
With atmospheric 3D visuals, this exciting shooter’s fairy tale-inspired environments and enemies pop as you chase down thieving Goblins who’ve taken off with the city bank’s gold.
The following is a list of features in the game:
- Choose among five heroes, each with unique personal features and individual skills
- Run through picturesque landscapes and varied locations inspired by Grimms’ fairy tales
- Gun down the goblins to collect coins and earn bonuses
- Pick up missions at the tavern, then complete them to earn rewards
- Race against friends by comparing your records on Facebook
- Easy and intuitive touch controls: swipe to jump over and slide under obstacles, tilt to strafe and aim, and tap to shoot
The game is also localized to seven different languages, including: English, Russian, Italian, French, German, Spanish, and Japanese.
Download Run’n’Gun for FREE on the iOS right here from the iTunes App Store.Related Articles for this post below: