Yes, we already have Zuma on the Xbox Live Arcade, but PopCap want Revenge, and plan on dishing it out cold this summer. As of today, PopCap decided to announce Zuma’s Revenge for the Xbox Live Arcade, which will feature a price-tag of 800 points. Cool right? Well, there’s a bit more packed into this port of sorts to capture your attention, such as updated visuals, avatar awards, and online leaderboards.
A full list of features, as well as a statement from Poppy themselves can be found below:
“With well over 20 million game units sold to date, and following the successful launch of four new Zuma titles this year on several leading mobile and handheld devices, the franchise has never been more in demand,” noted Van Riker, Zuma franchise marketing manager at PopCap.
– Extend your gameplay experience in the new and exclusive Boss Rush and Weekly Challenge game modes
– Enjoy updated 2012 gameplay: No more lives, no more checkpoints and no more game over
– Discover and befriend 4 all-new Spirit Animal companions
– Earn Spirit Badges on every level and use them to power up your Spirit Animals
– Dominate your friends on a whopping 74 leaderboards
– Experience remastered HD graphics
– Unlock 20 Xbox LIVE achievements
– Flaunt 2 tiki-themed awards for your Xbox LIVE avatar
So what does this tell us? Well, not a lot considering this release was inevitable. It does however look like Zuma is following Bejeweled and Peggle though in seeing every version hit Microsoft’s download service, which is always a win-win for everyone as Zuma Blitz (my personal favorite) is sure to be next in line. Sweet addictive Zuma, welcome back.