Halo: Reach is just a few short days away, and Microsoft is busy promoting the game left and right.
For the next 6 days, Microsoft will release something special everyday as a countdown to the release of Halo: Reach, and then after release they will continue to release more tidbits on a daily basis for a few days after.7 Yesterday saw the release of a “Halo: Reach Noble Team Premium Theme“for 240MSP.
The rest of the countdown is below, see something you like down there? Mark the date.
- 8 September – Day 6: “Campaign Preview”
- 9 September – Day 5: “50% off Avatar Warthog Prop Offer”
- 10 September – Day 4: “Firefight Preview”
- 11 September – Day 3: “Deliver Hope – Director’s Cut”
- 12 September – Day 2: “Multiplayer Preview”
- 13 September – Day 1: “Halo: Reach Collection Update (Avatar)”
On release, Microsoft is also releasing a free Dashboard theme, some chances to play with the devs, and letting silver members play online for September 17th until September 20th. Sound good doesn’t it!?Related Articles for this post below: