What do you get when you place one of HP Lovecraft’s horrific monsters into an RPG and make him a protagonist in an RPG? Well you will have Cthulhu Saves the World which is being brought to you buy Zeboyd Games. Not only that but these are the same people who brought us Breath of Death VII: The Beginning with the same RPG flare. Zeboyd is an Indie Game developer that puts their powers to good in bringing us amazing RPGs for quite a low price.
Though this is far from your normal Heroic story as Cthulhu struggles to re-obtain his lost powers by saving the world. What happened to his powers you ask? They were sealed away by another bunch of heroes to prevent him from destroying the world. And now Cthulhu is tasked with saving the world to simply destroy it again. Quite the Anti-Hero story eh? You can expect to see Cthulhu Saves the World this August for only $3 on the Indie Marketplace.
Features listed below:
Related Articles for this post below:
- An epic journey of redemption and insanity!
- Classic 8/16-bit style combined with the best of modern gameplay design.
- 720p! Parallax scrolling! Backgrounds!
- Use magic and skills to inflict insanity upon your opponents! Insane enemies are more dangerous but also more vulnerable!
- More accessible than ever before! Collect Save Notebooks to save wherever you like! Collect 1Ups to retry failed battles!
- 7 playable characters – Umi the beautiful heroine with an unhealthy obsession with the ocean, Sharpe the sentient floating sword, October the cute necromancer, Paws the alien cat, Dacre a senile old man, Ember the dark dragon, and of course, Cthulhu from the classic horror of H.P. Lovecraft!
- A 6-10 hour main quest with multiple difficulties and post-game modes like Score Attack and Highlander to increase replayability!
- All of the great features players know and love from Breath of Death VII: The Beginning have returned – fast-paced gameplay, combo system, random encounter limits, unite techniques, branching LV-Ups, and more!