Publisher: Deep Silver
Platform: Xbox 360, PS3, PC
Genre: Racing, Arcade
Release Date: Q4 2010
nail’d is all about eschewing boring realism for over the top arcade fun. It’s a racer that challenges everything from player reflexes to the rules of physics. Riding on ATVs and motocross bikes with powerful boost controls, players will race down near-vertical courses of incredible jumps, stunts and obstacles. The brutal challenge of the Yosemite National Park is but one of the many places they’ll learn the meaning of verticality.
nail’d’s single-player campaign features multiple configurable modes and races including Tournament, Time Attack and Quick Event. The multi-player mode allows players to compete head to head in a range of race-types locally or online. Earned points will determine a player’s position on leader boards. Based on the player’s performance and ability to pull off stunning feats of speed and glory during each race, they’ll unlock exciting new components to customize their vehicle.
- High-Octane Speed: nail’d aims to be the fastest off-road racer of them all – each track is engineered to keep players on the edge of their seat with anticipation of what’s behind the next hairpin bend. What’s more, nail’d focuses on players utilizing its amazing turbo boost ability for incentives rather than points, supercharging the game’s sense of lightning-fast speed.
- Extreme Terrain: nail’d, while set in real-life locations such as Yosemite Park, is designed to reflect the over-the-top arcade nature of the game. This is a world where impossible tracks and broken and bent laws of physics reign supreme!
- Over the Top Jumps: There’s nothing like flying off a cliff edge and then falling half a mile towards the ground. Sounds like fun? Throw-in dodging the blades of several towering wind turbines and struggling to nail the perfect landing with your opponents trying to knock you from your ride. If ‘big air’ in other games is earth-sized, Nail’d is like a twin galaxy of stomach-in-mouth terror.
- Intense Head to Head Action: Up to 11 AI opponents will keep players on their toes; they say death comes from above and that’s very often the case in nail’d. It’s not all one way though, players can knock opponents from their vehicles and for extreme punishment they can deal a crushing blow from the sky by landing on top of their opponents.
- Straightforward Arcade Fun: It’s not about gear ratios and weight distribution – nail’d is simply push button -> go fast -> try not to die in a ball of flaming doom! Easy to pick up gameplay and over the top environments, jumps and spectacular deaths make this game a thrill to play or even just sit back and watch.
- Stunning Visual Effects and Outdoor Environments: Using Techland’s Chrome4 engine, nail’d features cutting-edge visuals including expansive vistas, highly complex geometry and a host of visual effects such as mud and water splashes.
Check out the trailer below !! it looks CRAZY, FAST, FUN and full of ACTION !!