Well, well, well – how much fun was that last night!
I found out a few things.
1. My dirty Optus Cable can’t handle 18 people! Geez, I thought Dodo was bad and xI ROCK Ix ‘s connection was bad..
2. Having a knife only match is so much fun! Check out the Knife only action below from the night :
3. There are ALOT of great people in the Xbox Live community.
4. MasterAbbott can’t play MW2 at all! Come on, he was hopeless! But at least he could host a 18 people room for the community to play in.
5. @MiniDuraRoc is a superstar, man 111 kills in one match.
6. We need to have these way more (more on this to come in the coming weeks).
7. Did everyone like MasterAbbott’s Ad breaks in the middle of the matches? Geez. it’s like SHAMWOW!
Thanks everyone for playing and having fun! It was such a good night and the 3 hours went really fast. I was exhausted by the end of it.
Now onto the goodies.
Slap Stick – Toy Soldiers XBLA game
BiggestRex – 1500MS Points – Even though he should have been in bed earlier than 11pm!
XYC NE1 – Xbox Magazine – Needs to read some more.
XxUncleNigelxX – $5 Steam PC Voucher – For being a top bloke all round!
SleazyMrFishy – Tom Clancy Endwar tshirt – might get rid of those fishy smells.
Monkeyg0neholy – Tom Clancy End ware tshirt – these shirts look good on monkeys.
red82eye – Tom Clancy Endwar tshirt – might make him look nice when he goes for his license again.
We will be in contact with the winners shortly. If you’re one of the lucky winners and want to be pro-active. Send MasterAbbott an email over at email@example.com so we can get the ball rolling.
Once again, thanks to Microsoft for allowing us to host this fantastic event and to everyone for participating in the night. We all hope you had a great time. Remember to check out Capsule Computers website everyday for all the latest news, reviews, interviews and community competitions.
@DuraRocRelated Articles for this post below: