BnB M X LINE FRIENDS COLLABORATION SOAKS PLAYERS WITH IMMERSIVE ARCADE ACTION
The Crazy Arcade series’ latest installment delivers even more LINE FRIENDS content in new update for iPhone and Android
Seoul – April 25, 2019 – The Crazy Arcade crew teams up with LINE FRIENDS for an all-new content update in BnB M, the mobile arcade game from NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Players in Australia, New Zealand, and select regions of Southeast Asia and Latin America can dive into the latest update today on the App Store and Google Play.
Earlier this month, the renowned Crazy Arcade franchise debuted an unprecedented collaboration with LINE FRIENDS, one of the world’s fastest growing global character brands. Today, BnB M furthers the comical 3-D mobile action with even more BROWN & FRIENDS characters drawn from the popular LINE FRIENDS. Full details of the latest BnB M x LINE FRIENDS collaboration update include:
- Zanier Characters – The loveable CONY and BOSS from LINE FRIENDS arrive as all-new playable characters in each of BnB M’s wacky game modes;
- Ridiculous Costumes – Players can unlock three exclusive costumes for each of the new characters for even more customization;
- Super-Soaked Emoticons – Today’s update adds 10 additional emoticons for CONY and BOSS to taunt, congratulate, celebrate and more;
- New LINE FRIENDS Map – The adorable characters of LINE FRIENDS bring part of their world into BnB M with a themed map for comical competition;
- Ferocious Super Skill – Players can utilize the awesome power of the new Team Needle Super Skill, along with two additional booster items and accessories.
Today’s BnB M content update is available now to download for free on the App Store and Google Play in Australia, New Zealand and select regions in Southeast Asia and Latin America. Additional information for members of the press:
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world’s first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
About LINE FRIENDS
LINE FRIENDS is a global character brand featuring 11 characters which were originally created for use as stickers for leading mobile messenger application LINE and its 200 million active worldwide users. The company has emerged as a global creator by introducing new Intellectual Property (IP) like BT21, characters created together with global boy band BTS, in addition to Animation Running Man and Usamaru. LINE FRIENDS also has collaborated with a number of renowned brands including LAMY, Bang&Olufsen and Brompton, all aligned with the company’s philosophy and values to showcase premium character products. More recently, LINE FRIENDS has operated more than 140 stores globally in a total of 12 markets worldwide, in trend-leading cities such as Seoul, Tokyo, New York, and Shanghai, and became an independent company in January 2015. For more information please visit www.LINEFRIENDS.com.