TEAM17 AND BLACK MATTER UNLEASH HELL LET LOOSE ON STEAM EARLY ACCESS ON JUNE 6
PRE-ORDERS NOW OPEN FOR REALISTIC PLATOON-BASED WWII SHOOTER
WAKEFIELD, United Kingdom – March 28, 2019 – Team17, together with independent development team Black Matter, announced today that their hotly anticipated authentic WWII shooter Hell Let Loose will launch on Steam Early Access on June 6, priced at $29.99. Budding recruits can pre-order now to secure a place in three upcoming betas for themselves and two friends ahead of launch. The opening salvo will take place over the weekend of April 5, with a further two advances coming at a later date. Backers of Black Matter’s successful Kickstarter campaign will also be eligible to jump into the action!
From today, volunteers can enlist for battle via two pre-order options:
Soldier Pack: Purchase the Soldier Pack for Hell Let Loose and receive:
- 1x Steam game code with access to the full game, as well as up to 3 betas before early access launch on June 6, 2019.*
- 2x Additional beta keys to share with friends. Each granting access for up to 3 betas ahead of early access launch on June 6 (these codes will be terminated on completion of the 3rd beta).*
Unit Pack: Purchase the Unit Pack for Hell Let Loose and receive:
- 6x Steam game codes with access to the full game, as well as 3 betas before early access launch on June 6, 2019.*
This Unit Pack purchase will come with a 10% discount.
Each pack will also kit new recruits out with an exclusive pre-order helmet for both the German and U.S. forces:
- German M42 Helmet Cover with Sniper Veil.
- US 505th 82nd Airborne variant.
* 1st beta will begin on the weekend of April 5, 2019; there will be 2 more following that beta before early access launches on June 6. Next month’s beta marks the first time Hell Let Loose will be playable for those who have pre-ordered the game and features a brand new map: Sainte-Marie-du-Mont, the location of a critical military engagement between the American 101st Airborne Division and the German Wehrmacht on D-Day, June 6, 1944. The beta also features the sprawling Hürtgen Forest map, where a series of fierce battles between American and German forces were fought on the Western Front during the winter of 1944.
Hell Let Loose is a teamwork-based brutal multiplayer first-person shooter set during the Second World War and built using Unreal Engine 4. Offering 50 vs. 50 tactical battles in which players must coordinate to capture sectors and resources to beat the opposition into submission, the game creates an epic theater of war across huge maps. Authenticity is key, and players will be able to experience history using a realistic period arsenal with accurate weapon behavior.
Black Matter, a development team based in Australia, Russia and the United States, has been working on the game since 2016 and completed a successful Kickstarter campaign in 2017. For more information on Hell Let Loose, please join the official Discord server, sign up for the newsletter, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. Add Hell Let Loose to your Steam wishlist here. Assets are available to download from http://press.team17.com/.
About Hell Let Loose:
- Hell Let Loose is a realistic multiplayer World War II first-person shooter with open battles of 100 players with infantry, tanks, artillery and a shifting front line. At its core is a unique resource-based strategic meta-game that is easy to learn, but hard to master. This is World War II at a scale you’ve never played before.
- An Epic Theater of War :Take to the battlefield in 50 vs. 50 multiplayer across huge maps. Choose one of 14 playable roles within infantry, recon and armor unit types, each equipped with different weapons, vehicles and equipment. Play as an officer, scout, machine gunner, medic, engineer, tank commander and more to experience every aspect of World War II combat.
- Unprecedented Scale: Placing you on real-scale iconic battlefields of World War II is at the heart of the Hell Let Loose experience. Historical vehicles, weapons, uniforms are intricately detailed, and the combat is as brutal and bloody as it was on the day. Combat takes place on huge, to-scale maps from real battle locations, recreated using archival aerial photography and satellite imagery in stunning detail using Unreal Engine 4.
- A Unique Meta-Game: Fight for victory by breaking through the enemy lines on a large, evolving battlefield. Manage resources and supplies to call in support, reinforce strongpoints or flank enemies. Strategy is key to success.
- Fight Together, Win Together: Hell Let Loose is not all about kill/death ratios and unlocks – teamwork is central to gameplay. Communication is essential. Players work together beneath the leadership of officers and their commander to take strategic targets on the battlefield and dominate the opposition. Hell Let Loose is a game that demands teamwork and communication not only to win, but to survive.
About Black Matter
Black Matter is an independent studio founded in 2015 to support the development of debut title Hell Let Loose. Made up of an international team of selected artists and programmers, Black Matter is focused on creating beautiful worlds ruled by emergent, player-driven game design. Visit www.blackmatterstudio.com for more info.
About Team17 Group plc
Founded in 1990, Team17 Group plc is a leading international video games label and creative partner for independent developers. The portfolio comprises over 90 games, including The Escapists, Genesis Alpha One, Overcooked, Yoku’s Island Express, Yooka-Laylee, the Worms franchise and many more from developers around the world. Visit www.team17.com for more info.
Hell Let Loose © 2019 Black Matter PTY. Published under license by Team17 Digital Limited. Team17 is a trademark or registered trademark of Team17 Digital Limited. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners.