ZONE OF THE ENDERS: THE 2nd RUNNER – M∀RS to Arrive on September 6th
Pre-orders Start Today
May 17th, 2018 – Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. announces today that ZONE OF THE ENDERS: The 2nd RUNNER – M∀RS will release on PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®VR on September 6th.
ZONE OF THE ENDERS: The 2nd RUNNER – M∀RS is the remaster of the original title with beautifully enhanced graphics and re-engineered audio made for next-generation consoles. Players will be immersed in exhilarating high-speed mech-action combat all in third-person 4K or experience the full game for the first time in VR.
ZONE OF THE ENDERS: The 2nd RUNNER – M∀RS will include the following new modes and features:
- Optional “Pro Mode” controller setup allows for faster selection of sub-weapons to help engage in rapid-fire combat
- “Very Easy” difficulty setting offers an alternative option for players who wish to enjoy the cinematic experience of the game’s story or are new to VR
- Various training modules and a mini-map
- Additional VR content for an even more captivating experience:
- 3D Hangar: Interact with Jehuty in VR
- 3D Model Viewer: Explore various refined 3D models in full 360 degrees
- Cinematic Theater: After completing the game, unlock the ability to re-watch any story sequence with the option to view cut-scenes in full VR
KONAMI will soon release a 4K and VR demo version on The PlayStation™ Store for players to offer a hands-on experience of ZONE OF THE ENDERS: The 2nd RUNNER – M∀RS prior to launch.
ZONE OF THE ENDERS: The 2nd RUNNER – M∀RS will launch on PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®VR on September 6th.
For more information, please visit: www.konami.com/games/zoe_mars/eu/.
Keep up to date with latest Zone of the Enders news, updates and product giveaways by following us on:
About Konami Group
Konami Group was founded in 1973, starting as an amusement machine manufacturer for arcades. Over the years, the company has grown to include different business units across various markets. Currently, KONAMI HOLDINGS CORPORATION includes the Digital Entertainment, Amusement, Gaming & Systems, and Health & Fitness Businesses. The company went public on the Osaka Securities Exchange in 1984, the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 1988, and the London Stock Exchange in 1999. For more information, visit: www.konami.com/en
About Konami Digital Entertainment
Konami Digital Entertainment, which is the core company of Konami Group, develops entertaining content for mobile, console and card games. The company is known for global franchises such as Pro Evolution Soccer, Metal Gear, Silent Hill, Castlevania, and Contra, as well as the Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game series. www.konami.com/games/corporate/en/