Outlive the Dead in Pinball FX’s New “World War Z” Table, Out Now
Battle hordes of undead in the first new table for the next-generation pinball game
Zen Studios has revealed “World War Z Pinball,” the first new table for Pinball FX since the game’s recent launch into early access. Outlive the dead by rolling through swarms of zekes and scoring big to help the survivors escape the Central Mall.
“World War Z Pinball” Table Features:
- Set up your defenses, collect weapons and fight to survive and climb the leaderboards
- Defeat special enemies like the Bull, Gasbag and more as 3D characters on the playfield
- Explore the mall on the mini-playfield to collect ammo, traps and raise your score
- Send balls up the escalator ramp to move between floors
- Load up the auto-turret and blast zombies in Machine Gun Madness
- Make a stand against the undead swarm and battle massive hordes in Wizard Mode
“World War Z Pinball” is available today exclusively as DLC in Pinball FX for 60 tickets. Pinball Pass subscribers can access the table in-game for free.
Pinball FX is digital pinball evolved, featuring a growing collection of new and enhanced tables inspired by the biggest names in entertainment, plus faithful recreations of pinball’s most famous machines with Williams Pinball and inventive new Zen Originals creations! Experience the action with advanced Pro Physics simulation, 4K HDR visuals with ray tracing, and new content coming throughout early access.
Pinball FX is free to download in early access for PC on the Epic Games Store. It is expected to officially launch on PC via the Epic Games Store, PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch later this year. Keep up with the latest updates by visiting www.PinballFX.com, and following the team on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.