Open World Survival Horror
Rome, Italy –March 29, 2022– Independent publisher IndieGala is announcing that a new video for Vorax, the upcoming atmospheric open world survival horror game coming in Winter on Steam, is now live.
Vorax is set on a Mediterranean island where a mysterious pathogen has infected the local population. As part of a NATO special intervention team, you have been sent to the island to investigate what is actually happening.
Craft tools, build barricades, and construct traps. Upgrade, and maintain your shelter to survive as you uncover the dark origins of the virus, and its horrible mutating effects. How long can you survive on the island when you are being hunted by voracious creatures?
- A Large and Detailed Game Environment
- Urban areas, sewers, caves, and various different areas to explore
- Unique enemies with different attack patterns
- A unique and realistic tactical helmet with military HUD
- Building barricades, fences and traps to fortify the base.
- Craft tools and weapons
- hunting and cooking food
- Treat wounds and other injuries
- Wide array of both conventional and non conventional weapons
- A day night cycle and dynamic weather
- Unique stress and sleep mechanics
About Indie Gala
Indie Gala is a digital distribution platform, an independent video game developer and publisher based in the city of Rome, Italy. The studio has published hits such as Die Young, Blockstorm, Stayin’ Alive, Gates Of Nowehere, Red Rope: Don’t Fall Behind, Tyler, Downward, TITANS: Dawn of Tribes.