Get an in-depth look at the fastest racing game in the universe, coming to PC and consoles later this year
TORINO, Italy – March 15, 2022 – 34BigThings and Saber Interactive have released a new gameplay overview trailer for Redout 2, the next extreme entry in the award-winning anti-gravity (AG) racing franchise. As a pilot in the galaxy’s most popular sport, you’ll take on all rivals in exhilarating solo and multiplayer races, master high-speed hoverships with in-depth controls and customization, and experience electric visuals with a killer original soundtrack.
Redout 2 is the future of racing, rocketing out the gate with 36 unique tracks – each of which can be played in reverse for a grand total of 72 tracks in all. Strafe, tilt and boost through mind-bending, jaw-dropping courses in a variety of game modes, including an expansive single-player campaign and competitive online multiplayer for up to 12 players on PC, PlayStation and Xbox, and up to six players on Nintendo Switch. Customize your hovership with a massive selection of options, and feel the rush with a challenge tailored to your preferences with Redout 2’s advanced calibration system.
- Speed & Control: With blazing-fast speeds of over 1,000 km/h and an intuitive driving system, Redout 2 is a blast to pick up and play, but truly rewarding for any who can master its super-high skill ceiling.
- Extensive Career Mode: Fly through hundreds of events across 36 unique racetracks – all of which are reversible! From Arena Races and Time Attacks to Last Man Standing and intense Boss Races, dart past the competition and dominate the finish line.
- Competitive Multiplayer: Take on rivals in intense online multiplayer. Dive into fresh challenges with regularly added custom content and seasons featuring bonus rewards.
- Comprehensive Customization: Choose from 12 distinct chassis and fully customize your hovership with an incredible selection of propulsors, stabilizers, rudders, intercoolers, flaps, magnets, wings, spoilers, rocket engines, paints and more!
- Experience a futuristic soundtrack from leading electronic artists like the legendary Giorgio Moroder and acclaimed talents such as Zardonic and Dance with the Dead, with music seamlessly and dynamically mixed based on real-time race data.
- Create and share your best high-speed moments with Redout 2’s Photo Mode.
Redout 2 will launch on Steam, the Epic Games Store, PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch later this year. It is available to wishlist now on Steam. For more information, visit the official Redout 2 website, and keep up with the latest updates on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Discord.
Established in 2013, 34BigThings is a leading Italian developer for premium games across PC, console, and mobile devices which uses cutting-edge technology to create innovative, genre-leading games that receive critical acclaim and capture the imagination of gamers around the world. The studio has released over 10 premium games topping charts on most gaming platforms. 34BigThings joined Saber Interactive in November 2020.
About Saber Interactive
An Embracer Group company headquartered in the U.S., Saber Interactive is a worldwide publisher and developer consisting of 21 studios in the Americas and Europe. Creating games for all major platforms based on original and licensed IPs, Saber’s titles include Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2, World War Z, SnowRunner, Evil Dead: The Game and A Quiet Place. Founded in 2001, Saber is known for two decades of development partnerships with AAA publishers, producing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Nintendo Switch and next-gen consoles, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Crysis Remastered, and many others.