Pre-order the legendary RPG classic today, docking on Nintendo Switch November 11
AUSTIN, Texas — Sept. 23, 2021 — During today’s Nintendo Direct presentation, Aspyr and Lucasfilm Games announced that the critically acclaimed and award-winning RPG legend Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ is coming to Nintendo Switch on November 11. Whether you’re a long-time fan or a newcomer who has yet to discover this genre-defining adventure, you’ll be able to experience a classic Star Wars™ RPG both at home and on the go later this fall.
Four thousand years before the Galactic Empire, hundreds of Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith, and you are the last hope of the Jedi Order. Can you master the awesome power of the Force and save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Hero or villain, savior or conqueror… you alone will determine the fate of the entire galaxy!
- Journey through a Star Wars classic set in an era before the rise of the Empire, filled with unique characters, creatures, vehicles and planets.
- Experience a deep RPG with customizable characters and meaningful choices that impact your experiences with the story and your squad.
- Harness the power of the Force with over 40 different abilities and wield your own lightsaber.
- Adventure through eight enormous and iconic Star Wars worlds, including Tatooine and Kashyyyk, in your own starship, the Ebon Hawk.
- Choose your party from and build everlasting bonds with nine unique crewmates, including Twi’leks, droids and Wookiees.
Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ will release on November 11 and is available for pre-order on the Nintendo Switch eShop today for $14.99.
Aspyr is a leading video game publishing and development partner focused on maximizing the potential of games across all platforms and for all players. Today, the company supports a growing network of partners that includes many of the industry’s leading entertainment IP holders, publishers, developers, and technology providers. Aspyr is based in Austin, TX. For more information, visit www.aspyr.com.
All copyrights, trademarks, logos and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Lucasfilm, the Lucasfilm logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks and/or copyrights, in the United States and other countries, of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © & ™ 2021 Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved.