Robotality’s rip-roaring turn-based adventure full of occult mystery, tactical battles and punching Nazis arrives on Nintendo Switch for the first time
London, UK – 28 May 2021. Robotality and Chucklefish today launched their turn-based strategy adventure PATHWAY on Nintendo Switch worldwide.
See Pathway in action in the Launch Trailer here.
Pathway on Nintendo Switch includes all updates from previous versions of the game as well as the latest addition, the massive Adventurers Wanted update. Pathway for Nintendo Switch features updated AI and game balancing, new tactics and abilities, a new loot system, new combat arenas, and even more special narrative events and story to explore. Whether you’re a fresh adventurer enjoying the story for the first time or a veteran explorer, Pathway on Nintendo Switch is the ultimate version to play at home or on the go.
The year is 1936 and Nazi influence stretches across Europe and the Middle East. Rumours abound of secret excavations, mysterious artifacts, occult rituals and objects of immense power. In Pathway, you’ll lead a team of bold adventurers into the deserts of Northern Africa to unearth ancient relics and uncover hidden treasures before they fall into evil hands.
Pathway is a fast-paced tactics game in a world of pulp adventure. Run for cover, flank enemies and use your team’s special abilities to turn history in your favour!
- Dynamic Adventures– Discover five campaigns of varying difficulty, with every attempt spawning a new web of narrative surprises and deadly skirmishes.
- Tough Choices– Explored locations offer hand-crafted narrative events and big choices. Search the well? Save the villagers? It’s up to you!
- Build your Team of Adventurers– Each of Pathway’s 16 unlockable characters has their own skills and quirks which impact combat and story encounters.
- Decisive Conflicts– Use cover and positioning in thrilling turn-based squad combat. Learn to make the best of your team’s abilities and equipment to defeat the forces of evil!
- Hidden Treasures– Trade-in valuable loot to upgrade your team’s arsenal with rare weapons and armour.
- Recover and Replay– Experiment with different team combinations and abilities until your foes have been vanquished!
- Hardcore Mode – The most challenging path yet, if you can complete Pathway on this setting we salute you!
Pathway for Switch is available for in the Nintendo eShop here for £12.99 / € 13,99 / $ 15.99.
Follow our friends at Robotality on Discord, Twitter and Facebook. Want to follow Chucklefish too? You’ll find us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Phew!
Robotality is an independent game development studio headquartered in Germany but with developers all over the world. We believe that a small tight-knit and passionate group of people can produce some truly unique game experiences.
We’re an independent game developer and publisher based in London, UK, with a love of charming pixel art and a drive to support and create amazing games. Since 2011 Chucklefish has developed its own games (Starbound and Wargroove) and supported indie developers to realize their own visions. We’re the publisher of titles such as Risk of Rain, Stardew Valley, Timespinner, Pathway, Eastward, INMOST and Starmancer. With our third in-house game – Witchbrook – in the works as well as many exciting projects from our publishing partners, we’ve never been more proud to remain independent.