THE MIGHTY LEVIATHAN MAKES AN APPEARANCE IN EDEN AS PART OF LARGE-SCALE STONEAGE WORLD UPDATE
LOS ANGELES – MAR 23, 2021 – Expert Trainers eager to see new territories and prehistoric pets to rear and raise are in luck, as Netmarble’s new update for its pre-historic pet-collecting mobile MMORPG StoneAge World is now live. As part of today’s update, a number of in-game enhancements and events have been added that will benefit new and expert players.
Players that are over Level 150 may now enter the Eden Region via the World Map and Doravis Airline, where a New Village, Battle and Capture Fields can now be accessed. Within the Eden Region are four new areas where high-level players can attempt to obtain rare and powerful pets from the Salinali, Crab, Ranasif, and Softbun families.
In addition, a new prehistoric Spirit pet, the Water Element Leviathan, can now be collected via Summon Essences and through the limited-time Eden Event. New pet starts out as a 2-star pet and can be fully upgraded to a 5-star pet.
Other features of the StoneAge World update include:
- Eden Discovery Check-in Event (3/23~4/14): Receive rewards for logging in to the game for up to 15 days, including a Lv 140 Legendary Amulet and up to 2M Stones.
- Trip Around Eden (3/23~5/12): Complete this Ultimate Spirit Pet Acquisition Event to get a 2-Star Leviathan and other rewards.
- Doravis Airlines Ticket Event (3/23~4/14): Earn Mileage with Doravis Airlines Tickets, including 4-Star Special Event Eggs and more.
- StoneAge Life EXP Event Season 3: Starting on 3/23, players with level under 150 will receive a buff to EXP gain with certain StoneAge Life daily contents. Players at Lv 120-139 will receive a 300% boost, while Lv 140-149 players will receive a 200% increase in EXP earned.
- Hot Time Event: In order to support fast growth of low-level players under Lv 150, the Auto Hunt / Advanced Hunt EXP is increased upto 500%.
- Banned Pet for Special Arena is changed from Suppress/Attack Type to Defense Type from 3/23.
- New Festival Event “Lucy’s Rock-Paper-Scissors Game” (3/23~4/14)
- Improvements / Additions
- Maximum level of Character and Pet has increased to Level 179.
- Growth levels have added to Level 155.
- A new Deck Slot system for a player’s line-up and totems, where multiple decks can be pre-set, is now added.
- Passive elements for pets can be enhanced with the newly added Element Enhance System.
- Element Dungeons and Element Trials for Eden Region autohunts is now open, where players can collect Element Fruit.
- The Element Arena is now open for players.
- Pre-Season 3 of Tribe Battle (3/25~4/13) is now live. Up to 300x Core Components can be earned as part of Tribe Battle’s Win/Lose reward system.
StoneAge World takes the concept of pet-collection and role-playing game (RPG) mechanics and seamlessly blends them together with a delightful and venturesome MMO experience set in a whimsically inspired take on prehistoric societies. Set in the land of Tectonika, players will embrace the role of “Trainer,” a powerful warrior who collects, tames, and trains pets to protect the land from enemies. With over 250 pets including dinosaurs, wooly mammoths, pigs, wolves and more, players will have their hands full defending Tectonika against unknown enemies from the up-and-coming Machine Civilization and exploring the unique quirks of prehistoric society.
StoneAge World is now available for download on the App Store and Google Play, with supporting languages in English, Korean, Chinese (simplified / traditional), Japanese and Thai available for players. More information on StoneAge World can be found on the official website (https://stone.netmarble.com/en) and on the game’s official Facebook.
# # #
About Netmarble Corporation
Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble Corporation is a top developer and publisher pushing the boundaries of the mobile gaming experience with highly innovative games including Lineage 2: Revolution, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Blade&Soul Revolution and MARVEL Future Fight. As a parent company of Kabam, and a major shareholder of Jam City and Big Hit Entertainment, Netmarble strives to entertain audiences around the world with a variety of mobile games based on its powerful franchises and collaborations with IP holders worldwide. More information can be found at http://company.netmarble.com