Must-see FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Announcement Showcase to Broadcast on Twitch and YouTube on 6th February at 12:30 P.M. AEDT
FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online Patch 5.45 arrives today, headlined by the latest chapter in the “Save The Queen” quest series—a multi-part adventure featuring a compelling story written by renowned game creator Yasumi Matsuno (FINAL FANTASY Tactics, FINAL FANTASY XII), who also penned the narrative for the wildly popular Return to Ivalice alliance raid series in Stormblood™.
Patch 5.4 continues the battle for the Bozjan southern front, and also introduces a new large-scale battle, Delubrum Reginae—set in the ruins of Queen Gunnhildr’s kingdom beneath the wastes of the Bozja Citadel.
Patch 5.45 brings a variety of updates for players on PC, Mac, and PlayStation®4 system:
• Resistance Weapon Quests Update: “Save the Queen: Past to Rest” – The battle for the southern front wages on, and having failed to retake Castrum Lacus Litore, chances of victory appear slim for the Resistance. This next exciting chapter of the “Save the Queen” quest series continues the story penned by renowned game designer Yasumi Matsuno.
• New Large-Scale Battle Content: “Delubrum Reginae” – This new battle content includes a 24-player normal mode and high-difficulty 48-player savage mode for players to undertake.
• Resistance Weapon Updates – Players who advance the “Save the Queen” questline will be able to further upgrade their Resistance Weapons an additional two tiers in Patch 5.45. The second upgrade tier will also allow players to customise certain parameters on the weapon to match their playstyle.
• Blue Mage Update – Blue mage receives a number of new updates, including an increased level cap to 70, new blue magic to learn from enemies, new job-specific equipment, and additions to the Blue Mage Log.
• Skysteel Tool Update – Disciples of the Land and Hand can further upgrade their Skysteel Tools to aid in crafting and gathering.
• New emotes, hair styles, furnishings, mounts, minions, fashion accessories and more.
Additionally, the “FINAL FANTASY XIV Announcement Showcase” livestream is confirmed for 6th February, 2021 at 12:30 p.m. AEDT. The digital broadcast will feature live announcements for players around the world to enjoy, and will be available to watch on YouTube Live and the FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Twitch channel.
With so much new content coming to FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, there’s never been a better time to try the ground-breaking MMORPG. The game’s Free Trial has been expanded to include content up to the end of the Heavensward™ expansion, where players can create up to eight playable characters and experience the different playable races, classes, and jobs with no restrictions on playtime. New adventurers who wish to experience the free trial may register here: http://sqex.to/FFXIVFreeTrial.
FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers is the third expansion for FINAL FANTASY XIV Online and has received acclaim from critics and fans alike since its release in July 2019. Packed with striking new environments, the new gunbreaker and dancer jobs, Hrothgar and Viera races, Trust system and much more, FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers offers players both old and new hundreds of hours of content to explore.
SQUARE ENIX® Press Site: https://www.square-enix-press.com/
Shadowbringers Teaser Site: http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/shadowbringers/
The Lodestone®: http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com
Official Facebook®: https://www.facebook.com/FinalFantasyXIV
Official Twitter®: @FF_XIV_EN
About Square Enix Ltd.
Square Enix Ltd. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content in Europe and other PAL territories as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix Ltd. also has a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 159 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 82 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 81 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix Ltd. is a London-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.