‘AGROUND’ ARRIVES ON CONSOLES Epic Games Store Release Joins Steam Edition on PC
February 11th, 2021 — Fancy Fish Games and Whitethorn Games are excited to announce the console release of 2D survival RPG Aground — with the hit PC survival RPG now available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox platforms for $14.99!
Aground is a resource-gathering and crafting game with a story, focused on the theme of progression. You start the game as a lone survivor from a shipwreck with almost nothing, and build your way up to a thriving settlement and eventually make your way to space and travel between planets.
Can you craft, mine, and build your way to survival?
- Mining – The surface is just the beginning, there is a whole world to explore beneath.
- Building – Build a whole city for you and other survivors, with each structure adding new functionality.
- Crafting – Create powerful weapons and items to support you in your quests.
- Farming – Grow food and other crops to feed your village.
- Exploration – Discover the secrets of the planet you crashed on.
- Story – Unlock cut-scenes and learn about the colorful characters of the world – there are several major story-routes to follow.
- Familiars – Adventure with a trusty side-kick at your side, or even a fire-breathing dragon!
Aground is also available on PC via Steam, Epic Games Store, Kartridge, Crytivo, and Itch.
To learn more, visit: https://fancyfishgames.com/Aground/
About Fancy Fish Games
Fancy Fish Games is an indie game development studio dedicated to creating imaginative and thought-provoking experiences. Games that are designed to make you think, wonder, and ask questions – either during actual play, or upon reflection. Our goal is to make games that are unlike what you have seen before. Games that are quirky, non-traditional, or metaphorical. To actually have an impact on your life, or how you think about life, even after you’ve finished playing our games.
About Whitethorn Games
We’re an indie game publisher focusing on pleasant, cozy games that can be played in pieces, that require no special skills or knowledge, and that anyone can pick up and play. We’re believers in accessibility, inclusion, and widening the audience that gets to play. We like to consider ourselves the defenders of easy games. Join in on the discussion via our Discord.
©2021 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PS5 logo”, “PS5”, “PS4 logo”, “PS4”, “PlayStation Shapes Logo” and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.