Tune into A3’s Launch Livestream at 1:00 p.m. PT to Get a Deep Dive into the Dark and Desperate Open World of Extreme Battle Royale Combat
LOS ANGELES – NOV 10, 2020 – Netmarble Corp. is unleashing its beautifully dark world of strife, conflict and turmoil. A3: STILL ALIVE, the all-new Dark Fantasy Open World Mobile RPG, is now available for download on the App Store® and Google Play™. To celebrate, Netmarble is hosting a virtual panel and livestream at 1:00 p.m. PT showcasing a deep dive at what players can expect when they enter the world of A3: STILL ALIVE.
A3: STILL ALIVE is a cross-genre mobile experience that pairs the enormous and living worlds of Open-World RPGs with the extreme combat of Battle Royale. Set in an apocalyptic fantasy world of swords and sorcery, players must be vigilant in an always-open Player vs. Player (PvP) environment as they fight against enemies with intense hack & slash combat in the search for powerful gear.
Players can prove their mettle with a variety of PvP and Player vs. Everyone (PvE) engagements including, Conquest, Raid, Dark Presence and World Boss content. To complement the extreme combat, A3: STILL ALIVE is beautifully rendered with console-quality 3D graphics that are brought to life thanks to the outstanding optimization of the Unity Engine.
“A3: STILL ALIVE continues the tradition of Netmarble releasing high-quality and vibrant mobile MMORPGs filled with stunning graphics and core gameplay that sets the trend for future mobile games,” said Joong Sun Chang, Executive Producer of Netmarble. “Working on a game with darker and grim subject matter and the team’s expertise in creating extremely fun MMORPG gameplay, was definitely an amazing experience.”
At launch, players can look forward to the following:
- Five Powerful Class Types, ranging from Berserkers (Physical Melee DPS), Templars (Magical / Physical Tank), and Wizards (Magical Ranged DPS) to Assassins (Physical DPS) and Archers (Ranged DPS).
- A Seamless Blend of Battle Royale Mechanics and Open-World Exploration, allowing players to grow their Hero through active Battle Royale matches while auto-batting in the field, with a variety of high-level equipment to collect across both modes.
- Over 201 Soul Linkers, unique characters that offer various benefits and are capable of actively accompanying the player to battle, to collect, train, and counter enemy and boss tactics.
- In addition to an always-open PvP environment, players can compete in Dark Presence, a field-based 100 vs. 100 large scale battle that takes place across all servers, where an endless range of strategies and cooperation between factions are needed for players to rise to be the strongest warrior of them all.
To celebrate today’s launch, Netmarble is offering new players the following:
- Pre-Registration Rewards: Thanks to players worldwide, the following have been unlocked at launch:
- 200,000 Gold, 100,000 Mana Stones, and 60 Topazes
- 1x 3-star Hannemorin Soulstar
- 1x 60-level Heroic-grade Armor
- Launch Celebration Events
- Server Launch Celebration Check-in Event: Upon logging in, players will be rewarded with items, including a rare 5-star Soulstar selection chest, and more
- First Purchase Benefits: After players make their first in-app purchase, they will receive a Special Ancient-grade Weapon and other rewards for the next three days
- Level Based Benefits: Player will receive rewards after achieving certain levels. Those that reach these levels first will also earn extra rewards
- Diamond Consumption Event: Players can earn rewards, such as the 6-star Chotaring Soulstar, depending on how many Diamonds they use
- Starter Guide Mission: Players will have seven days to receive special medals after completing missions, which can be exchanged for different rewards
A3: STILL ALIVE is now available as a free digital download (with in-app purchases) on Apple’s App Store and Google Play, in 172 countries around the world. The official A3: STILL ALIVE virtual panel and livestream will begin at 1:00 p.m. PT on November 10th at the following link: http://twitch.tv/playa3stillalive
About Netmarble Corporation
Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble Corporation is a top developer and publisher pushing the boundaries of the mobile gaming experience with highly innovative games including Lineage 2: Revolution, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Blade&Soul Revolution and MARVEL Future Fight. As a parent company of Kabam, and a major shareholder of Jam City and Big Hit Entertainment, Netmarble strives to entertain audiences around the world with a variety of mobile games based on its powerful franchises and collaborations with IP holders worldwide. More information can be found at http://company.netmarble.com