Unlock the mysteries of the subconscious mind in Playmestudio’s suspenseful psychological investigation game
STOCKHOLM — Oct. 15, 2020 — The Signifier, the immersive first-person psychological adventure game from developer Playmestudio and publisher Raw Fury, is available today on Windows PC and Mac via Steam, GOG.com and Humble. The Signifier is a tech-noir mystery that takes you on a mind-bending investigation blending experimental psychology, corporate intrigue, and artificial intelligence in a quest for the truth.
Capsule Computers Gameplay
When the vice president of the world’s largest tech company turns up dead in her home, it’s up to you to investigate her death with the Dreamwalker, a revolutionary device that lets you explore the recorded memories and senses of the human mind. Journey into the deepest reaches of the psyche, where the most powerful and painful emotions are buried, in search of the truth.
Move freely between three dimensions — reality, objective memories and subjective feelings — discovering important events and environments for clues, solving puzzles, and putting the unanswered pieces together. The mindscape is an unpredictable, visually stunning world shaped by fears, dreams, and the imagination, where you’ll question the implications of AI, privacy, and our very existence.The Signifier is expected to release on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One in 2021. For more information, check out https://www.thesignifier.com.
● Three coexisting dimensions to explore: reality, objective memories and subjective dreams
● Move between realms to solve puzzles, unlock new dialog branches, and unravel the mystery
● A strong narrative that spirals into a complex web of real-world intrigue as surreal suspense
● Become immersed in thought provoking tension, free from jump scares
● Question the implications of AI, intrusion to the consciousness, privacy, and whether we see the world as it is or a subjective creation of our minds