The Signifier Launches October 15 on PC, Coming to PlayStation®4 & Xbox One in Early 2021
Get your closest look yet at Raw Fury & Playmestudio’s tech-noir mystery adventure in a new gameplay walkthrough trailer
STOCKHOLM — Sept. 2, 2020 — Raw Fury and Playmestudio have revealed that The Signifier, a surreal first-person tech-noir mystery adventure that blends investigation, experimental psychology, and artificial intelligence, will launch on October 15 for Windows PC via Steam and other digital stores. When the vice president of the world’s largest tech company turns up dead in her home, it’s up to you to examine her death using advanced technology to interpret the mind.
Step foot into the Dreamwalker, a deep brain scanner which recreates recorded senses in the virtual world, and venture into the memories of the deceased. Within the strange and unpredictable depths of the human consciousness, you’ll unravel a multi-layer narrative of power and intrigue that will leave you questioning everything. Move freely between three dimensions — reality, the objective and the subjective — exploring different events and environments for clues, solving puzzles, and putting the pieces together to discover the truth.
- A compelling narrative that spirals into a complex web of real-world intrigue and surreal suspense.
- Three coexisting dimensions to explore: reality, objective memories and subjective dreams.
- Move between realms to solve puzzles, unlock new dialogue branches, and unravel the mystery.
- Learn psychological concepts and use your powers and tools to navigate the strange and unpredictable unconsciousness.
- Become immersed in thought-provoking tension, free from jump scares.
- Question the implications of AI, intrusion to the consciousness, privacy, and the subjective creation of our minds.
Give us a shout!