Vampiric strategy title continues its warpath with penultimate developer featurette and exclusive livestream
Sydney, Australia – (16 July, 2020) – Publisher Kalypso Media and developer Palindrome Interactive have shared the next developer featurette for Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars, diving deep into the game’s unique blend of turn-based vampiric combat and empire management.
The penultimate featurette filmed at Palindrome Interactive continues to explore Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars‘ unique gameplay fusion of empire management and strategic turn-based combat, detailing the overworld ‘Kingdom’ mode and microcosmic ‘Battle’ mode, in which players will pit their armies against rival clans and hordes of monstrous beasts. The featurette also discusses the classes of unit unique to each vampire clan and those abilities and tactics players can wield to strengthen their chance of victory on the battlefield.
Catch up on the first two instalments in our Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars developer featurette series:
Part I – An Introduction to Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars
Part II – The Gameplay and Systems of Immortal: Realms Vampire Wars
Title: Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars
Platforms: Windows PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™
Developer: Palindrome Interactive
Genre: Empire management/turn-based strategy
Release date: 28/08/2020 – Windows PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™
- PC: Steam
- PlayStation 4: EB Games | JB HiFi | Amazon
- Xbox One: EB Games | JB HiFi | Amazon
- Nintendo Switch: EB Games | JB HiFi | Amazon
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars will launch on 28th August for Windows PC on Steam, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. The closed beta is available to those pre-purchasing at the Kalypso Store, and the Microsoft Store via Xbox Game Preview.
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars is an engaging strategy game set in a dark vampire world in turmoil, that combines empire management and turn-based vampiric combat. Descend into a mythical world filled with horrors, legends and compelling gothic epos paired with a challenging game experience.
- The truth unfolds: Discover the secrets of Nemire, and experience an enthralling story spanning across 12 meticulously crafted missions and four unique environments, from the perspective of four mighty vampire lords, each with their own goals and agendas.
- Discover the bloodlines: Command one of three unique vampire clans with distinctive units, powers, gameplay mechanics and characters. Play as the bloodthirsty Dracul, the ancient Nosfernus or the mystical Moroia
- Vampiric powers: Powerful spells and abilities enhance the gameplay and provide a refreshing take on the genre. Each clan and vampire lord has access to their own set of abilities, which can be synergized into powerful combinations.
- Strategy & tactics: Command legendary armies, recruit new units and unlock crucial technologies in the strategic Kingdom mode, and put tactical skills to the test in the action-packed Combat mode.
- Varied content: Choose from three different gameplay modes: the story-driven Campaign, the open-world Sandbox, and the hard-fought Skirmish.
About the Kalypso Media Group
Kalypso Media Group GmbH is a fully independent publisher, developer and marketer of interactive entertainment software with 100 employees in 8 locations in Germany, England and the United States, including Kasedo Games, Kalypso Media’s digital-first label, and three development studios – Realmforge Studios (Munich), Gaming Minds Studios (Gütersloh) and Claymore Game Studios (Darmstadt).
Specializing in developing strategy games for a global audience on all modern platforms, Kalypso Media’s IP portfolio includes the full rights to the Tropico series, Commandos, Port Royale, Dungeons, Sudden Strike, and Railway Empire. Kalypso Media’s recent releases are Commandos 2 – HD Remaster and Praetorians – HD Remaster and Railway Empire – Nintendo Switch™ Edition, and Dungeons 3 – Complete Collection. Upcoming releases include Railway Empire – Complete Collection (07/08/20), Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars (28/08/20), Port Royale 4 (25/09/20) and Spacebase Startopia (23/10/20). Kasedo Games’ recent releases include Filament. Upcoming releases include Distant Kingdoms and console versions of Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus.
More information about the Kalypso Media Group is available at www.kalypsomedia.com.