The Baron’s Call: Free Update for Desperados III with new content released today
Sydney, Australia, July 23rd, 2020 – The critically acclaimed Desperados IIIisn’t challenging enough for you yet? Well, Mimimi Games has got you covered with a free update for all platforms today: introducing the “Baron’s Challenge Mission Pack #1“, containing four brand new Baron’s Challenges for Flagstone, Mayor Higgins’ Estate, Eagle Falls, and the Casa DeVitt. Each one has a new special challenge for you:
- Vanishing Act: A certain snake-oil salesman is peddling his wares at the town square of Flagstone. Make him disappear.
- Untitled Voodoo Mission: Isabelle is about to crash Mayor Higgins’ wedding, and she has brought a LOT of mind control darts.
- Public Transportation: Two dead men must be carried to the Eagle Falls train station. The guards won’t shoot on sight, but if they see a body…
- Bird Hunting: Doc is perched on the roof of Casa DeVitt, with plenty of ammo and five targets on his list. The party is still going. Happy hunting.
Additionally to the new content, Mimimi Games has also improved the game in many ways, for example offering a Borderless Fullscreen Mode or Enhanced Renderscale Support, as well as support of the Tobii Eyetracking Tool.
Find the full patch notes here: http://n.thq.com/PVVx30qZX4M
Free Demo available!
You can’t wait to try Desperados III for yourself? Well, here is your chance: A free demo with one level from our story-driven, hardcore tactical stealth game is now available on Steam, for Xbox and on GOG.com. The free demo for PS4 will follow soon. Check it out and see if Desperados III will become your favourite game of the season.
Get the demo on Steam: http://n.thq.com/1iyB30lAeDg
Get the demo on Gog.com: https://www.gog.com/game/desperados_iii_demo
Desperados III is available now on PC, Xbox One™ and PlayStation®4.
The Season Pass is available for PC and consoles, please check your preferred platform for pricing.
Check out our entire vendor’s tray here: https://desperadosgame.com/#order-here
About Desperados III
Desperados III is a story-driven, hardcore tactical stealth game, set in a ruthless Wild West scenario. In this long-awaited prequel to the beloved classic Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, John Cooper will join forces with the runaway bride Kate, the shady hitman Doc McCoy, the giant trapper Hector, and Isabelle, a mysterious lady from New Orleans. On Cooper’s quest for redemption, his adventures lead him and his gang from rural towns, over swamps and riverbanks, and finally to a dramatic showdown worthy of Wild West legends.
Play smart if you want to succeed. A good plan can make the difference between survival and finding yourself at the business end of a pistol. Combine your team’s special skills to overcome each tough challenge in your own style.
- Play five unique characters, each with a very particular set of skills
- Experience true freedom of choice with countless different ways to overcome any obstacle
- Defeat large groups of enemies with careful planning and execution
- Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, mysterious swamps, sprawling modern cities, and many more
- Choose between non-lethal and deadly attacks, stealth and blazing guns
- Adjust the game to your playstyle with various difficulty settings and special replay challenges
- The Showdown mode allows you to pause the game anytime and react to ambushes or surprise attacks
For more information on the game, please visit: https://desperadosgame.com/
Notes for Editors:
About Mimimi Games
Mimimi Games was founded by Dominik Abé and Johannes Roth in 2008. The independent, award-winning development studio consists of about 25 employees and is based in Munich. As core studio Mimimi develops for PC as well as consoles and breathed new life into the real-time tactics genre with their title Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun in 2016. Currently, Mimimi is working on Desperados III.
For more information: https://www.mimimi.games/
About THQ Nordic
The THQ Nordic official boiler plate can be found here: https://thqnordic.com/company/about