New Trailer Commemorates Milestone and Ushers in New Upgrade System, Content, and Login Bonuses for Gundam Pilots
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. is celebrating the 1st Anniversary of GUNDAM BATTLE: GUNPLA WARFARE with new content, game features, and login bonuses. GUNDAM BATTLE: GUNPLA WARFARE, the first mobile game in the GUNDAM franchise to be released in North America, is available on iOS devices via the App Store and Android devices via Google Play.
For all Gunpla builders, the anniversary will add a new story to the game campaign and new skins to customize each mobile suit, along with additional missions and a new “subpart” upgrade system to further refine and upgrade each Gundam model. Beyond the game updates, the 1st Anniversary celebration also includes login bonuses for all players and a free opportunity to collect highly desirable Gunpla upgrade parts for free.
A new trailer that combines live action and CGI footage has been created to commemorate the anniversary.
The full list of new updates and promotional events is as follows:
- Awakening Circuits are now capped at 6* (stars)
- New features that allow Gunpla builders to equip a part into another part (sub-part system), enabling them to:
- Choose the appearance between two Gunpla parts
- Choose their favorite EXa-skills/part trait between the two parts
- Choose the best Word tag from each Gunpla parts
- The new version of Artemis – Gundam Areus – will be available as an update to the original Gunpla
- A new story will be added
- New missions will be added
- 10 free daily capsules for those who log in during the event period
- New system that will allow builders to pull entire Mobile Suit configurations
- Many more events – check out in-game notices for more details
©SOTSU・SUNRISE ©SOTSU・SUNRISE・MBS ©SOTSU・SUNRISE・TV TOKYO