Latest Update Celebrates the Game’s First 100 Days with New Characters, Special Events and More
LOS ANGELES – JUNE 9, 2020 – Netmarble Corp. today introduced multiple in-game events ongoing for celebration of 100th day of its cinematic adventure mobile roleplaying game (RPG) The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross launched on March 3.
Two new characters with outstanding and unique skills, including SSR [Infinity] Great Mage Merlin and SSR [Creation] Fighter Diane, have been added to the game. As part of its special access events, opportunities to acquire 11 Consecutive Gacha Tickets for free are available until June 14. Also, SSR [Lioness] Queen Elizabeth is rewarded for anyone that accesses and participates during the event period.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross’ 100 Day Celebration event includes:
- New Characters
- ‘SSR [Infinity] ‘Great Mage Merlin’ and her StepUp Gacha can be acquired through tickets rewarded from The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross’ special access event. (from June 2)
- ‘SSR [Creation] Fighter Diane’ is available to collect via the 100th Days Celebration Pickup Gacha. (from June 9)
- 100th Days Celebration Bingo Event:
- Players can obtain ‘Bingo Draw Tickets’ by playing Free Stages and Death Match, which can be used to collect numbers to complete the bingo line. Various growth goods can be acquired through this event.
- 100th Day Celebration Exchange:
- By completing Solgres Dungeon and Boss Battles, players can obtain ‘100th Days Exchange Tickets’, which are used to acquire items such as the costume set of ‘White Wave Cheering Uniform’ and 100th Day Celebration Tavern Furniture.
- Special Solgres Dungeon:
- A special Dungeon has been added into the existing Solgres Dungeon. Completing this specific dungeon per day will give different rewards.
Starting today, players also have access to a new battle mode – Training Grotto. This new mode motivates players to use strategically organized heroes and unique tactics to challenge various stages. The new Engrave Equipment function, a feature that strengthens equipment grades one step further through engraving the hero’s name, was also added. The new feature provides further growth of equipment stats and offers new fun elements to players.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross translates the storytelling and adventures of The Seven Deadly Sins, into a highly engaging and entertaining mobile gaming experience. The game features stunning, high-resolution 3D graphics, over 100 dramatic cutscenes, and is brought to life with the cast of the original Japanese voice actors reprising their characters. The game surpassed three million cumulative downloads one week following its March 3 global launch.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross is now available for download on the App Store and Google Play in 2020. For more information, please visit the game’s official website and Facebook.
Based on the manga “Nanatsu no Taizai” by Nakaba Suzuki originally serialized in the weekly SHONEN MAGAZINE published by Kodansha Ltd.
©Nakaba Suzuki,KODANSHA/The Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of the Commandments Project,MBS. All Rights Reserved. © Netmarble Corp. & Netmarble Fun Inc. All Rights Reserved.
# # #
About Netmarble Corporation
Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble Corporation is a top developer and publisher pushing the boundaries of the mobile gaming experience with highly innovative games including Lineage 2: Revolution, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Blade&Soul Revolution and MARVEL Future Fight. As a parent company of Kabam, and a major shareholder of Jam City and Big Hit Entertainment, Netmarble strives to entertain audiences around the world with a variety of mobile games based on its powerful franchises and collaborations with IP holders worldwide. More information can be found at http://company.netmarble.com