Umihara Kawase BaZooKa will be available in three fast-paced physical editions. The limited SteelBook® and Collector’s Editions can now be pre-ordered and will be released in September. The physical versions of the Standard Edition can be pre-ordered at Amazon in some countries starting now. Also, the physical Standard edition will be available at more retailers and in more countries soon. The digital versions of the Standard Edition can also be pre-ordered soon. The release date for all Standard Editions will be in July.
All editions will be localized into English, French, German and Spanish. The game will be available in Europe, America and Australia.
Umihara Kawase BaZooka! Standard Edition
- The physical retail version for PS4 will be available for € 29.99 / 24.99 GBP / $29.99 US
- The physical retail version for Nintendo Switch will be available for € 29.99 / 24.99 GBP / $29.99 US
- The digital versions can be found in the PlayStation Store and the Nintendo eShop for € 29.99 / 24,99 GBP / $29.99 US
Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! SteelBook® Edition
The limited Umihara Kawase BaZooka! SteelBook® Edition for Nintendo Switch and PS4 features:
- Variant cover art
- Original Steelbook®
The SteelBook® Edition is exclusively available at the Strictly Limited Games Partner Shop for €39.99. The PlayStation 4 SteelBook® edition is limited to only 1,500 copies worldwide. The Nintendo Switch edition is limited to 2,500 copies worldwide.
Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! Collector’s Edition
The limited Umihara Kawase BaZooka! Collector’s Edition for Nintendo Switch and PS4 features:
- Variant cover art
- Original Steelbook®
- Hardcover CE box with magnetic lock
- Original Soundtrack
- Hardcover Art Book
- 4 Stickers
- 2-sided large Poster
- 22 Character Cards
The Collector’s Edition is exclusively available at the Strictly Limited Games Partner Shop for €59.99. The PlayStation 4 SteelBook edition is limited to 700 copies worldwide. The Nintendo Switch edition is limited to 1,500 copies worldwide.
About Umihara Kawase BaZooKa!
Fast-Paced Battles with Party Appeal
Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! is a fast-paced action game where the player’s goal is to clear the screen of enemies by performing skilful combos with their Bazooka and an extraordinary fishing rod. Screens feature moving platforms, perilous obstacles and quirky enemy sea life. Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! offers multiplayer action at its very best and competitive gamers are bestowed with fast-paced battles.
Umihara Kawase Bazooka! features:
- 22 iconic characters from Japanese cult games to choose from
- Challenge Mode with 40 Stages to be cleared just like back in the good old days of arcade games (1 to 4 players)
- Multiplayer Battle Modes (2 to 4 players)
- Local Offline Play and Online Modes
- Co-op and Competitive Modes (up to 4 players)
- Competitive Bazooka-Action in Battle Royale Mode (players fight until only one remains) and Star Match (Timed battle mode where players fight to take stars from each other) will offer hundreds of hours of competitive Bazooka-fun.
ININ Games focus on the digital and physical publishing of high-quality, feel-good retro and arcade games. ININ Games brings retro games to life and creates the classics of the future. They are best known for “Bubble Bobble 4 Friends”, “Slaps and Beans” and “The Ninja Saviors – Return of the Warriors”. Numerous other milestones of classic gaming culture are in the planning and will be announced in the coming months. ININ Games is part of United Games Entertainment GmbH. For more information visit http://www.inin.games
About Success Corporation
Success Corporation was founded in 1978 and is one of Japan’s top five independent game companies with a long history. Success has developed and sold a lot of games for all platforms, including arcades, consoles, browsers and apps. Some of Success Corp.’s work was among the first projects in the gaming industry.
About Studio Saizensen Inc
Studio Saizensen Inc was established in September 1997 (Saitama Prefecture, Japan) and has mainly developed consumer games as well as card and arcade games. Studio Saizensen Inc is best known for the “Umihara Kawase” trilogy of puzzle/platformers and the “Blade Strangers” series.