Let’s Sing 2020 Out Now on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One
Hit karaoke series launching digitally for consoles today
Larkspur, Calif. (May 28, 2020) – Deep Silver and Voxler happily announce that the latest installment of the celebrated Let’s Sing series, Let’s Sing 2020 is now available for PlayStation®4, Nintendo Switch and the Xbox One and Xbox One X.
Enter the virtual stage together with your crew in Let’s Sing 2020 for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One starring a ton of the latest chart hits and features like the “Let’s Party mode.” Enjoy fun moments with your crew while singing your way to the top of the Billboard Charts.
Sing as a solo superstar or perform with your friends to rock every party. With Let’s Sing 2020 you can follow in the footsteps of cutting-edge artists and perform songs like Ava Max with “Sweet but Psycho,” Lewis Capaldi with “Someone You Loved,” Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa with “One Kiss,” and Rita Ora with “Let You Love Me.” Grab the mic and party to international bangers like Robbie Williams with “Angels,” or Spice Girls with “Wannabe.” Also, legendary classics like Queen with “The Show Must Go On” are part of a tracklist with 30 international tracks. Let’s Sing 2020 offers a great variety and has hits for everyone.
Artist and Tracklist
- Ava Max – Sweet but Psycho
- Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa – One Kiss
- Marshmello & Anne-Marie – FRIENDS
- Rita Ora – Let You Love Me
- Rudimental ft. Jess Glynne, Macklemore & Dan Caplen – These Days
- Robin Schulz ft. Erika Sirola – Speechless
- Jonas Blue ft. Jack & Jack – Rise
- Dean Lewis – Be Alright
- Mabel – Don’t Call Me Up
- George Ezra – Shotgun
- Imagine Dragons – Natural
- Lewis Capaldi – Someone You Loved
- Lukas Graham – Love Someone
- Bruno Mars – That’s What I Like
- Selena Gomez x Marshmello – Wolves
- Tom Walker – Leave a Light On
- Jonas Blue ft. William Singe – Mama
- Alice Merton – No Roots
- James Arthur – Say You Won’t Let Go
- Kungs vs Cookin’ on 3 Burners – This Girl
- Sean Paul ft. Dua Lipa – No Lie
- Shawn Mendes – Stitches
- OneRepublic – Counting Stars
- Nelly Furtado – Maneater
- Linkin Park – Numb
- Robbie Williams – Angels
- Spice Girls – Wannabe
- Queen – The Show Must Go On
- Bon Jovi – You Give Love a Bad Name
- Ofenbach ft. Nick Waterhouse – Katchi
- Strong playlist with 30 international hits and original music videos
- Sing solo or up to four players
- PS4: choose between either a maximum of 4 Smartphones or 2 USB-Mics + 2 headsets or 2 USB-Mics + 2 SingStar-Mics
- Switch or Xbox One: choose between either a maximum of 4 Smartphones, 2 USB-Mics and 1 headset
- Six exciting game modes: Classic, Mixtape 2.0, Feat., Jukebox, World Contest, and Party Mode
- No mic at hand? It doesn’t matter – with the Let’s Sing Microphone-App, you can turn your smartphone into a microphone in no time at all
- Climb the online leaderboard and get more song packs in the online store like Best of ‘90s, Party Classics and more
- Classic: Perform solo or together with your friends. Hit the right notes can score the most points – can you crack the high score?
- Feat. – Find your perfect match. The better you sing together, the higher your “compatibility score” is. Singing with friends and family or also team up with your idol in the single-player mode.
- World Contest: Take on the world. Try to reach the top of the leaderboard or just have fun with your friends – choose a player you want to challenge and try to beat other singers online. The game shows the performance of the other players as if you were singing together.
- Mix Tape 2.0: Mix different song extracts together with this innovative game mode. Each mix is dynamically generated and thus guarantees a playlist that never repeats itself and a lot of fun. Create your own mixtapes with your favourite songs with the mixtape creator.
- Jukebox: Relax after your singing session with a list of songs for the next groovy party.
- Let’s Party: Eight players, two teams, and randomly chosen game modes will bring the Let’s Sing party factor to the next level.
# # #
Voxler is a French developer of music games. The company was created in 2005 and the team focuses its energy on developing great music games based on advanced technology. Voxler develops or has developed several games on all platforms (Wii™, Switch™, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®4, Xbox 360® and Xbox One®) and on iOS, Android and PC. The team’s key commitment is to give players unforgettable moments in high-quality games. The studio works with leading worldwide publishers and invests continuously in order to exploit the full potential of each platform. More information at http://www.voxler.fr.
Wii is a trademark of Nintendo. © 2012 Nintendo.
About Deep Silver
Deep Silver develops and distributes interactive games for all platforms. The Deep Silver label means to captivate all gamers who have a passion for thrilling gameplay in exciting game worlds. Deep Silver works with its partners to achieve a maximum of success while maintaining the highest possible quality, always focusing on what the customer desires.
Deep Silver has published more than 200 games since 2003, including its own brands like the open world extravaganza Saints Row, the zombie action franchise Dead Island, and the grim post-apocalyptic future of the Metro series. Upcoming highlights from Deep Silver include Dead Island 2 and Saints Row V. Deep Silver also owns the development studios Deep Silver Dambuster Studios in Nottingham, UK; Deep Silver Fishlabs in Hamburg, Germany, Deep Silver Volition based in Champaign, IL, USA, and Warhorse Studios based in Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.deepsilver.com.
Koch Media is a leading producer and distributor of digital entertainment products (software, games and films). The company’s own publishing activities, marketing and distribution extend throughout Europe, North America and Australia. The Koch Media group has more than 20 years of experience in the digital media business and has risen to become the number one publishing partner in Europe. It has also formed strategic alliances with numerous games and software publishers: Bethesda, Capcom, Codemasters, Kaspersky Labs, Konami, Koei Tecmo, Milestone, Sega, Square Enix, etc. in various European countries. With Headquarters in Höfen, Austria Koch Media owns branches in Germany, England, France, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, the Nordic regions, Benelux, Australia, Czech Republic and the United States.
All product titles, publisher names, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks, registered trademarks and/or copyright material of the respective owners. All rights reserved.