PUBG MOBILE REVEALS MASSIVE UPDATE AND UPCOMING FESTIVE CONTENT FOR SECONDANNIVERSARY: “2GETHER WE PLAY”
The massive update delivers return of Hardcore Mode, new weapon and features in Classic Mode, upcoming Anniversary celebration and Royale Pass Season 12
LOS ANGELES – March 3, 2020 – PUBG MOBILE released the 0.17.0 version update today, delivering a massive wave of content including the return of Hardcore Mode in Arcade, along with new features and improvements of Classic Mode. Today’s update also introduces a fresh and diverse gameplay experience in the upcoming new season with festive Anniversary theme “2GETHER WE PLAY.” Players can drop in the new updates for free on the App Store and Google Play.
After countless requests from PUBG MOBILE payers and community members, the beloved Hardcore Mode has officially returned to the Arcade. In Hardcore Mode, all sound prompts have been removed and manual actions are required like pick-up and opening doors for an even more realistic experience and competitive challenge.
In addition, various new content has been added for Classic Mode including:
- New Air Drop Weapon: DBS – As the best weapon for high damage at close range, the DBS is a double-barrel shotgun which can only be found via Air Drop. It fires 2 shots per magazine and holds 14 rounds of 12 Gauge ammo per reload, and can be equipped with the Holo Sight, Red Dot and 2x to 6x scopes
- Brothers In Arms System – Players can register as Rookie or Veteran and play together in the battle of Classic Mode. Veterans with rich game experience can guide rookies in the game and receive great rewards, during which the rookies can learn from the veterans and master the game quickly
- Death Replay function – Players now can watch from the attacker’s perspective for a certain time prior to their deaths.
- Universal Marks – Players can now mark locations, supplies, vehicles, death crates and doors for teammates, allowing for quick communication
- Colorblind Mode – In Graphics Settings, this new mode provides more color options for in-game indicators, such as Poison, Smoke, and Auxiliary Lines for people with color blindness
- Teammate Volume Control – Players now can adjust the voice volume of individual teammates in battle
- Firearm balancing and other improvements
To celebrate upcoming Second Anniversary of PUBG MOBILE, Royale Pass Season 12 themed “2gether We Play” will arrive in game beginning on Monday, March 9, delivering a fresh wave of festive gear, challenges and rewards. Players can also have a chance to enter Amusement Park Mode in the classic Erangel map beginning on Thursday, March 12, where interactive games and attractions will appear. Players can also participate the upcoming Anniversary Celebration Event in game for exclusive rewards and achievements.
ABOUT PUBG MOBILE
PUBG MOBILE is based on PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, the phenomenon that took the world of interactive entertainment by storm in 2017. Up to 100 players parachute onto a remote island to battle in a winner-takes-all showdown. Players must locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles and supplies, and defeat every player in a visually and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone.
# # #