The latest release of the most beloved and realistic Supercross videogame is now globally available.
Sydney, Australia, (February 5th, 2020) – Milestone announces that Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 3, the latest release of the most beloved and realistic Supercrossvideogame, is now available on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Windows PC®/STEAM, Google Stadia and Nintendo Switch™.
After the great success with the previous games, Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 3 returns with a plethora of new features that will delight both hardcore and casual gamers:
- Official 2019 Monster Energy Supercross season, with 100 riders from both the 450SX and 250SX Classes, 15 official stadiums and tracks. For the very first time in the series, players will finally have the chance to become a teammate of their favourite Supercross rider, choosing between a sponsor team or an Official Supercross Team of the 2019 Championship.
- Thanks to new Dedicated Servers, players will now enjoy a smoother gameplay experience in Multiplayer, with a very low latency and lag-free races. Also, the Race Director Mode allows players to create amazing online tournaments, deciding from the players’ starting positions, to assigning penalties or choosing which cameras to focus on.
- A bigger and richer Compound where to race alone or in co-op mode with 3 other friends. The new compound is the replica of the legendary Factory Supercross Practice Tracks in California, with 9 amazing tracks, where most of the OEMs that compete in the Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship test their bikes.
- An enhanced Track Editor featuring new modules and new stadium items to customise tracks in a unique way. Thanks to brand new aesthetic customisation items, such as Touch Block, Finish Gates or Leader Pillars, players can now enhance realism and immersion of their custom tracks.
- Finally, Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 3, for the first time since the game’s inception, Female riders are available with their own set of animations and physics. Just like we are seeing in stadiiums across the country in the Women’s Class at Supercross Futures, players can select a Female Custom Rider amongst different models to be the next Supercross Champion.
Milestone didn’t focus only on new features; developers worked hard to improve several technical aspects that will impact both graphics and the overall gameplay experience. Rider and secondary character models have been completely re-made from scratch with photo scanning that now feature a new set of animations. Tracks are now more alive, thanks to revised particles of fireworks, flames, dry and wet ground that are more detailed and realistic. On the gameplay side, physics have been completely revised to be adapted to the new riders’ animations and a new in-air bike control system has been implemented to improve bike handling during jumps.
Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 3 is available now on all platforms: PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Windows PC®/STEAM, Google Stadia and Nintendo Switch™. After launch, the Season Pass will ensure players to access all DLCs included in the post launch roadmap, for more information please visit www.supercrossthegame.com.
Follow us on:
- Website: www.supercrossthegame.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/supercrossthegame
- Instagram: instagram.com/supercrossthegame
- hashtag: #supercrossthegame #beoneofus
Founded in Milan in 1996, Milestone S.r.l. is one of the leading and longest established racing game developers in the world. The 200-people team is responsible for hit series like MotoGP™ and MXGP – The Official Motocross Videogame as well as own IPs Ride and Gravel.
About Feld Entertainment, Inc.
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour and DreamWorks Trolls The Experience. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.