TIME TO BUST A MOVE WITH JUST DANCE® 2020, AVAILABLE TODAY
Sydney, AUSTRALIA – November 5, 2019 – Today, Ubisoft announced that Just Dance® 2020, the latest installment of the #1 Music Video Game Franchise Of All Time*, is now available worldwide for the Nintendo Switch™ system, the Wii™ system, PlayStation®4 Pro and PlayStation®4 computer entertainment systems and the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X. Just Dance 2020 will also launch on November 19 on Stadia, the new generation gaming platform from Google.
Players can “Bangarang” to 40 hot new songs, with access to over 500+ more with a free one-month trial of Just Dance® Unlimited**, the dance-on-demand streaming service, included with every copy.
The new Just Dance 2020 tracklist includes:
- I Don’t Care – Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber
- Old Town Road (Remix) – Lil Nas X Ft. Billy Ray Cyrus
- 7 rings – Ariana Grande
- Taki Taki – DJ Snake Ft. Selena Gomez, Ozuna, Cardi B
- bad guy – Billie Eilish
- Kill This Love – BLACKPINK
- I Like It – Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin
- Talk – Khalid
- High Hopes – Panic! At The Disco
- God Is A Woman – Ariana Grande
- Con Altura – ROSALÍA & J Balvin Ft. El Guincho
- Con Calma – Daddy Yankee Ft. Snow
- The Time (Dirty Bit) – Black Eyed Peas
- Soy Yo – Bomba Estéreo
- 365 – Zedd & Katy Perry
- Rain Over Me – Pitbull Ft. Marc Anthony
- Everybody (Backstreet’s Back) – Millennium Alert
- FANCY – TWICE (트와이스)
- Into the Unknown – Disney’s Frozen 2 (available on November 22***)
- Baby Shark – Pinkfong
- Keep In Touch – JD McCrary
- Get Busy – KOYOTIE
- Só Depois Do Carnaval – Lexa
- MA ITŪ – Stella Mwangi
- I Am the Best (내가 제일 잘 나) – 2NE1
- Skibidi – Little Big
- Bangarang – Skrillex Ft. Sirah
- Bassa Sababa – Netta
- My New Swag (我的新衣) – VAVA Ft. Ty. & Nina Wang
- Just An Illusion – Equinox Stars
- Stop Movin’ – Royal Republic
- Tel Aviv – Omer Adam Ft. Arisa
- Ugly Beauty (怪美的) – Jolin Tsai (蔡依林)
- Vodovorot – XS Project
- Bad Boy – Riton & Kah-Lo
- Sushi – Merk & Kremont
- Policeman – Eva Simons Ft. Konshens
- Fancy Footwork – Chromeo
- Fit But You Know It – The Streets
- Le Bal Masqué – Dr. Creole
- Always Look on The Bright Side of Life – The Frankie Bostello Orchestra
- Infernal Gallop (Can-Can) – The Just Dance Orchestra
Just Dance 2020 celebrates a decade of bringing people together with exciting new content including:
- All Stars Mode: Players can immerse themselves in 10 years of Just Dance with the brand-new All Stars mode**. Players will travel across 10 Just Dance planets and dance through the most iconic songs and universes of the franchise to unlock an exclusive song at the end of their journey. This online feature requires a high-speed internet access.
- The Return of Co-op Mode: Players can team up with their friends for more fun in co-op mode. Co-op mode brings players together to combine scores and rule the dance floor.
- A More Personalized Experience: The enhanced recommendation system** enables players to choose among a personalized offering of their most-loved Just Dance content. In addition, they can create their own playlists to customize their Just Dance parties.
In addition to the fresh new content, classic Just Dance features including Sweat mode and Kids mode will return to Just Dance 2020!
Just Dance 2020 is even more accessible with the Just Dance® Controller App**, allowing players to use their smartphone to navigate in-game, track and score their moves. Up to six players can play with their phones simultaneously. The application is available for free on iOS and Android.
For the latest information on Just Dance 2020, the Just Dance Controller app, or Just Dance Unlimited, please visit: justdancegame.com. Follow Just Dance on Twitter @JustDanceGame and use hashtag #JustDance2020.
* Source: NPD, GfK & GSD – August 2017
** Available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 system, Stadia and Nintendo Switch™
*** New song not available on Wii™. High-speed internet access required to access and play.
About Just Dance Controller App
The free Just Dance Controller App enables players to use their smartphone to play the game without any peripherals or added console cameras. The app transforms the player’s smartphone into a motion sensor that tracks the accuracy of their moves and allows them to navigate through the game.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Just Dance, Watch Dogs, Tom Clancy’s video game series including Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six and The Division. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018–19 fiscal year, Ubisoft generated net bookings of €2,029 million. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com/.
© 2019 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Just Dance, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.