TOWER OF GOD MEETS FANTASY WAR TACTICS-R WITH THEMED CHARACTERS, QUESTS, EVENTS
Popular Webtoon-themed Content Comes to Challenging Strategy Role-playing Game
Seoul – April 3, 2018 – New and experienced Fantasy War Tactics-R (FWT-R) players can now experience Tower of God (TOG), the beloved webtoon from Lee Jong-hui, as series regulars, including the famous Irregular Twenty-Firth Bam, join powerful FWT-R Heroes to defeat dastardly enemies on the battlefield. FWT-R is the popular mobile strategy role-playing game (SPRG) from NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. The update goes live today on Google Play and the App Store.
The unique FWT-R x TOG crossover delivers tons of new features, such as thematic in-game heroes, dungeons, and daily events for players to enjoy. Full details include:
- Popular Series Heroes – Check out four main characters from Tower of God, including Twenty-Fifth Bam, Khun Aguero Agnes, Endorsi Jahad, and Yuri Jahad;
- Engaging Daily Achievements – Earn epic daily rewards for completing Tower of God challenges and achievements;
- Compelling Dungeons – Explore the all-new collaboration dungeon, “Tower of Mirage,” including normal dungeons, Boss dungeons, Chamber of Trials, and scenario dungeons;
- Exclusive Prizes – Clear dungeons to earn new items such as Genes and Hero’s Mark Summon Scrolls of the Tower of God heroes.
The Tower of God crossover update goes live worldwide today until Thursday, April 26 for Android and iPhone, and is rated E for Everyone (ESRB).
- Fantasy War Tactics-R Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Fwar/ Fantasy War Tactics-R Official Forum: https://m.nexon.com/forum/4
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world’s first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
About NEXON GT Co. Ltd.
NEXON GT Co. Ltd. (“NEXON GT”) (041140.KQ) is leading developer studio and subsidiary of NEXON Co. Ltd. Founded in Korea in 2004, NEXON GT has developed numerous hits across online and mobile platform. Major titles from NEXON GT include Sudden Attack, Fantasy War Tactics and Monster Squad.