Life is Strange for iPhone and iPad is out now with exclusive new features
DONTNOD Entertainment’s critically acclaimed and award-winning episodic adventure, enhanced exclusively for iPhone and iPad, with Unreal Engine 4.
SYDNEY, 14th December 2017 – Square Enix today announced that DONTNOD Entertainment’s award-winning, five-episode narrative-driven adventure Life is Strange is now available on iPhone and iPad, setting a new benchmark for the adventure genre on mobile.
This faithful adaptation of the original console game developed by Black Wing Foundation is now enhanced with Unreal Engine 4 and features full touch screen integration, as well as exclusive Life is Strange iMessage stickers and in-game photo-mode, ideal for fans and newcomers alike.
- A beautifully written, modern adventure game.
- Rewind time to change the course of events.
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make.
- Striking, hand-painted visuals.
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales and more.
Features Exclusive to Mobile
- Enhanced user interface for full touch screen integration.
- Life is Strange iMessage Stickers.
- Share your game progress on social media and compare your story choices with friends.
- An all-new Photo Mode allows you to take pictures, modify them with filters and share them easily.
For more information about Life is Strange on mobile visit: www.lifeisstrange.com
Life is Strange official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LifeIsStrangeGame/
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LifeIsStrange
Learn more about Square Enix here: http://www.square-enix.com
And to learn more about DONTNOD Entertainment: http://dont-nod.com/en/