SpellForce 3 Presents the Beautiful Elvish Faction – Free Preview Weekend at GOG.com
MUNICH, Germany / VIENNA, Austria – Nov. 22, 2017 – SpellForce 3 blends RTS and RPG perfectly together – one of the pillars of its gameplay is the different factions. In today’s gameplay trailer, the elves are in the spotlight. Beautiful, proud and warm at first glance, but a look behind the majestic buildings and smiling faces gives another perspective. A racist, remorseless aristocracy hunting down those of different minds. But the spark of a rebellion gives hope for a change.
In this new video, the elvish capital of Finon Mir is shown, with a band of renegades fighting orcs, men and elves alike in their search for the truth.
Free Preview Weekend at GOG.com
A chance to check out SpellForce 3 is around the corner: from Friday, Nov. 24, everyone can access the free preview version of SpellForce 3 at GOG.com:
Start: Nov. 24, 9 AM ET
End: Nov. 27, 5:59 PM ET
SpellForce 3 returns to the roots of the SpellForce saga. Taking place before the acclaimed SpellForce: The Order of Dawn, players will unravel a deep and epic story in the SpellForce universe with over 30 hours of single-player campaign, also playable in co-op. Additional multiplayer modes offer competitive battles for up to six players. Create your own heroes, develop your skillset and build your army to fight in legendary battles with gameplay that expertly blends the RTS and top-down RPG genres together.
SpellForce 3 is launching on Dec. 7, 2017, on Windows PC and will be available with English and German voice over plus full text localization in French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Russian and simplified Chinese. For more information, please visit the official website, like the game on Facebook or follow THQ Nordic on Twitter.
About SpellForce 3
- RTS/RPG mix: Unique gameplay that combines the genres of real-time strategy and top-down roleplaying games.
- Create and customize: Create your group of heroes and choose a number of different combos with a range of skill structures.
- Boost and command your army: Prepare your troops and fight the greatest of all battles. You can also exploit numerous strategic aspects (e.g., terrain, troop formations, visibility, exploration, etc.), that would make Sun Tzu proud!
- Epic storyline: Unravel a deep and complex plot that eventually leads up to the events that trigger the convocation ritual, which will change the whole world.
- Extensive universe and lots of loot: Explore the world of Eo, discover intrigue and secrets, and collect a whole load of loot for your hero.
- Complex single-player campaign: Over 30 hours of gameplay time, and even more if you’re able to discover everything Grimlore Games has incorporated into the game world.
- Strong multiplayer component with various modes: Play in versus battles with up to six players or master the single-player campaign with a friend in co-op mode.