A SUPERNATURAL ADVENTURE AWAITS IN YO-KAI WATCH® 2: PSYCHIC SPECTERS, LAUNCHING THIS SPRING
The definitive version of YO-KAI WATCH® 2 arrives, with all the content of the original versions plus a large helping of brand-new Yo-kai mischief on top, including new quests, new locations and new Yo-kai to befriend
14th July, 2017 – Get ready for the ultimate journey into the mysterious and mischievous world of the Yo-kai, as YO-KAI WATCH® 2: Psychic Specters launches in Australia and New Zealand for Nintendo 3DS family systems this spring. Providing the full YO-KAI WATCH® 2 game experience, but packed with new features and content, YO-KAI WATCH® 2: Psychic Specters offers a wealth of enjoyment, charm and mystery for both newcomers and existing Yo-kai fans alike.
As the latest instalment in the YO-KAI WATCH® series of games, YO-KAI WATCH® 2 sees a group of sinister Yo-kai arrive in Springdale, determined to steal the Yo-kai Watch and bring havoc to the town and its residents. As Nate or Katie, the player must work to foil this wicked plot – exploring an expansive in-game world, befriending a colourful host of Yo-kai, and even travelling back in time to visit a past version of Springdale. Now, with YO-KAI WATCH 2: Psychic Specters, players can enjoy this epic adventure in its most definitive and complete form.
- 12 brand new quests, including one that delves into the origins of the mysterious Darknyan – combined with the quests from Bony Spirits and Fleshy Souls, this gives a total of 100 quests to tackle
- The chance to befriend 15 Wicked Yo-kai, who have previously only appeared as adversaries – now giving a total of more than 300 playable Yo-kai
- Exclusive dungeons for owners of Bony Spirits and Fleshy Souls – players with save data from one or both of the previous versions can access new dungeons to fight special bosses and befriend exclusive Yo-kai
- New locations to explore, including the fantastical Gera Gera Resort
- An expanded version of the Yo-kai Watch Blasters local co-op mode, with powerful new bosses to defeat
Prepare yourself for the deepest and most immersive Yo-kai experience yet, as YO-KAI WATCH® 2: Psychic Specters launches for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems this spring.
Nintendo Australia website: http://www.nintendo.com.au/
Nintendo Australia Twitter: https://twitter.com/NintendoAUNZ
Nintendo Australia Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NintendoAUNZ
Nintendo AU on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/nintendoau