Cities: Skylines – Xbox One Edition Now Available at GameStop
Award-Winning City-Builder Expands to Store Shelves
Larkspur, Calif. – June 20th, 2017 — Paradox Interactive and Deep Silver today announced the release of Cities: Skylines – Xbox One Edition, the award-winning management game, for retail at GameStop on Xbox One, the all-in-one entertainment system by Microsoft. Tantalus Media has tailored Cities: Skylines – Xbox One Edition for intuitive play with the Xbox controller, allowing players to build and manage everything from small towns to massive metropolitan cities using an accessible layout. Along with the core Cities: Skylines game, Cities: Skylines – Xbox One Edition also includes Cities: Skylines – After Dark, the game’s first expansion, which adds nightlife and tourism options to the expansive feature list.
Cities: Skylines – Xbox One Edition introduced Xbox fans to the best-selling management game, also available for Windows, Mac, and Linux PCs.
Cities: Skylines – Xbox One Edition features:
- Build the city of your dreams: Plan road networks, bus lines and parks. Bring on a smog-filled industrial revolution or create a quiet beach town ideal for tourists powered by renewable energy. Bring education, healthcare and safety to your citizens. Build it your way.
- Multi-tiered and challenging simulation: Playing as the mayor of your city, you’ll be faced with balancing essential requirements such as education, water, electricity, police, firefighting, healthcare and much more, along with your city’s economy. Citizens within your city react fluidly, keeping you on your toes with ever-evolving demands.
- Extensive local traffic simulation: Managing traffic and the needs of your citizens to work and play requires the use of several interactive transport systems – use careful road planning alongside buses, trains, subways, and much more.
- Districts and policies: Be more than just another city hall official. Create a car-free downtown area, assign free public transport to your waterfront, or ban pets in suburbia. Designate parts of your city as a district in order to set policy at the local level, and give different parts of town their own personalities.
- After Dark included: Watch your city become an entirely different place at night: a day-night cycle has your citizens seeking out places to unwind after work. Add in new policies and zones to create popular hotspots and provide enough taxis and trains to get to and from the clubs.
For more information on Cities: Skylines, visit http://www.citiesskylines.com/.
About Deep Silver
Deep Silver develops and distributes interactive games for all platforms. The Deep Silver label means to captivate all gamers who have a passion for thrilling gameplay in exciting game worlds. Deep Silver works with its partners to achieve a maximum of success while maintaining the highest possible quality, always focusing on what the customer desires.
Deep Silver has published more than 200 games since 2003, including its own brands like the open world extravaganza Saints Row, the zombie action franchise Dead Island, and the grim post-apocalyptic future of the Metro series. Deep Silver also owns the development studios Deep Silver Dambuster Studios in Nottingham, UK; Deep Silver Fishlabs in Hamburg, Germany, and Deep Silver Volition based in Champaign, IL, USA. For more information please visit www.deepsilver.com
About Paradox Interactive
Since 1999, Paradox Interactive has been a leading global publisher of PC-based strategy games. World-renowned for its strategy catalog, the company holds a particularly strong presence in the United States and Europe. Its steadily-growing portfolio includes firmly established PC franchises such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis, Crusader Kings, Victoria and the Hearts of Iron series created by Paradox Development Studio. 2013 will be Paradox Interactive’s most ambitious line-up of titles to date with such anticipated releases as Impire, Dungeonland, The Showdown Effect, Cities in Motion 2 and Europa Universalis IV. It is also expanding its presence in the free-to-play arena with the upcoming game Salem: The Crafting MMO.
For more information, please visit www.paradoxplaza.com , join our forum at http://forum.paradoxplaza.com and follow us at www.facebook.com/ParadoxInteractive and www.twitter.com/pdxinteractive
Our offices are located in New York, USA and Stockholm, Sweden. We work with renowned distributors worldwide and are present on all major digital download portals. We share a passion for gaming and gamers and our goal is to provide deep and challenging games with hours of gameplay to our growing 500,000 + member community.
All copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Developed and published by Codemasters.