MARVEL Future Fight Gains Marvel Television-Inspired Heroes and Uniforms and Character Growth System in Today’s Update
New Heroes and Uniforms from Marvel’s Mean Streets Join Ever-Expanding Cast of Playable Characters
SEOUL, Korea (March 15, 2017) – Netmarble Games Corp., the fastest-growing mobile game company in Asia, released an update on MARVEL Future Fight today, introducing Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes), Hellcat, and Kid Kaiju, and a new Character Growth System. The update will also include four uniforms inspired by Marvel’s Netflix series for Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Elektra, and Punisher, along with an All-New, All-Different uniform for the Inhuman Karnak.
“These three new characters to MARVEL Future Fight have been some of the most highly-requested amongst fans,” said Seungwon Lee, Chief Global Officer at Netmarble Games. “The new uniforms introduced in this update are inspired from Marvel’s newest Netflix series, Marvel’s Iron Fist. While fans wait for new episodes of their favorite shows, they’ll be able to engage with these characters in all-new ways.”
“From our current and upcoming TV series to today’s huge comic book event, we’re bringing Marvel’s greatest and hottest characters to the players that crave them,” said Bill Rosemann, Marvel Games Creative Director. “If you want to play as new stars inspired by Marvel’s Daredevil Season 2, Marvel’s Luke Cage, Marvel’s Iron Fist, or Monsters Unleashed you can experience them all in MARVEL Future Fight!”
The update will also bring a new Character Growth Data system that will allow users to find out more about the growth and stats of each character for strategic team-building and to quickly gauge weak points as well as potential upgrade areas. Additionally, the Timeline Battle mode and general UI issues will be updated to improve player experience.
The full list of gameplay updates joining MARVEL Future Fight today includes:
- Three New Characters
- Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) — As the newest iteration of Ghost Rider, Robbie Reyes rides a burning car instead of the traditional motorcycle and uses a chain with blades as his weapon of choice.
- Hellcat — Hellcat dons a cat-like costume and uses sharp, steel-alloy claws as her main weapon.
- Kid Kaiju — From Marvel’s new Monsters Unleashed comic book event, Kid Kaiju is best known for his profound knowledge of the monsters in the Marvel Universe and has the power to bring the monsters he draws to life.
- Five New Uniforms
- Iron Fist – Marvel’s Iron Fist version Uniform
- Luke Cage — Marvel’s Luke Cage version Uniform
- Punisher — Marvel’s Daredevil Season 2 version Uniform
- Elektra – Marvel’s Daredevil Season 2 version Uniform
- Karnak — All-New, All-Different version Uniform
- New Character Growth System: A new system for users to access and find more information on the growth and stats of each character.
- Timeline Battle Mode Improvements: Various additions to the mode to better balance the matches
- Improvements in User Interface: Uniform Upgrade conditions, Alliance Tournament features, and general UI issues will all be updated for better player experience.
MARVEL Future Fight is available is available to download for free on the App Store® and Google Play™.
For more information on MARVEL Future Fight, please visit http://marvelfuturefight.netmarble.com.
About Netmarble Games Corporation
Netmarble Games Corp. strives to entertain audiences of all ages, and around the world, by providing great mobile gaming experiences. Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble is the fastest-growing mobile game company in Asia and consistently ranks as a top mobile developer and publisher worldwide. With more than 3,500 employees, Netmarble has been producing and servicing some of the most successful mobile games, including Lineage2 Revolution, STAR WARS™: Force Arena, MARVEL Future Fight, Everybody’s Marble, and Seven Knights. The largest shareholder to Jam City, a leading casual game developer, and parent company to Kabam, a top global game developer in massively multiplayer free-to-play games, Netmarble has a strategic partnership with CJ E&M Corporation, Asia’s largest entertainment company, Tencent Holdings, Asia’s largest internet company, and NCsoft, a prominent MMO company. More information can be found at www.netmarble.com.
About Marvel Entertainment
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy-five years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing. For more information visit marvel.com. © 2017 MARVEL
App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.