MARVEL Future Fight Welcomes New Inhuman Characters and Missions
The latest update also includes new uniforms, reward packs, alliance system upgrades, and more
SEOUL, Korea (February 15, 2017) – Netmarble Games Corp., the fastest-growing mobile game company in Asia, released a new update bringing Marvel’s Inhumans to MARVEL Future Fight. The Inhumans are a super-powered derivative of humanity who possess unique and extraordinary abilities, and are at the forefront of some of Marvel’s most compelling stories –from their first comic book appearance in 1965, to “Marvel’s Inhumans” television show coming to ABC with an exclusive debut of the first two episodes in IMAX theaters this September. MARVEL Future Fight will be featuring Moon Girl and members of the Inhuman Royal Family – Karnak, Gorgon, Inferno, Crystal, and Maximus. Additionally, the lord of the Dark Dimension and eternal rival of Doctor Strange, Dormammu, will make his MARVEL Future Fight debut. The update also includes three new uniforms: Black Bolt’s “Inhumans: Attilan Rising” Uniform, Ms. Marvel’s Karachi Uniform, and Elsa Bloodstone’s “Monsters Unleashed” Uniform, designed specifically and exclusively for MARVEL Future Fight.
In the update, players will embark on a new special Inhumans-themed adventure consisting of five stages where they fight against powerful bosses in order to stop Maximus and his followers from destroying humankind. Within these missions, players can find a hidden route that unleashes a secret boss they can battle to earn bonus rewards.
“The Inhumans have been becoming increasingly popular across pop culture and now players of MARVEL Future Fight will have a slew of new content to explore,” said Seungwon Lee, Chief Global Officer at Netmarble Games. “Not only will they be able to play as Inhumans characters, but they’ll also experience a thrilling storyline surrounding the conspiracy of Maximus the Mad.”
A new “reward pack” system is also being introduced – players can obtain reward packs through various challenges in the special mission. Players can select rewards and challenges that suit them best, and acquire gifts when their missions are completed.
The full list of characters joining MARVEL Future Fight today includes:
- Moon Girl – An Inhuman genius. She races into battle with her trusty friend, the giant red T-Rex Devil Dinosaur, and her arsenal of homemade inventions.
- Karnak – An Inhuman philosopher adept at hand-to-hand combat, with the uncanny ability to find the flaws and weak points of any enemy.
- Gorgon – An Inhuman warrior who has served the Inhuman Royal Family for years. With his beastly legs, he stomps the ground causing massive shockwaves to defeat his enemies.
- Inferno – An Inhuman and member of Gorgon’s team dedicated to protecting the Inhuman race. His Inhuman ability allows him to produce and manipulate fire from his body to defeat his enemies.
- Crystal – An Inhuman princess and sister of Medusa, the Queen of the Inhumans. She is able to control the elements of fire, water, earth, and air.
- Maximus – The younger brother of Black Bolt, King of the Inhumans. He is a brilliant scientist who uses his inventions, including the Chorus Sentry, in battle. He is greedy, short-tempered, and conniving, constantly seeking to usurp his brother’s throne.
- Dormammu – Lord of the Dark Dimension. He is the eternal rival of Doctor Strange, and is unbeatable within his own dimension. He is a god-like character equipped with powerful physical and magical abilities.
MARVEL Future Fight is available is available to download for free on the App Store® and Google Play™.
For more information on MARVEL Future Fight, please visit http://marvelfuturefight.netmarble.com.
About Netmarble Games Corporation
Netmarble Games Corp. strives to entertain audiences of all ages, and around the world, by providing great mobile gaming experiences. Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble is the fastest-growing mobile game company in Asia and consistently ranks as a top mobile developer and publisher worldwide. With more than 3,000 employees, Netmarble has been producing and servicing some of the most successful mobile games, including Lineage2 Revolution, STAR WARS™: Force Arena, MARVEL Future Fight, Everybody’s Marble, and Seven Knights. The largest shareholder to Jam City, a leading casual game developer, Netmarble has a strategic partnership with CJ E&M Corporation, Asia’s largest entertainment company, Tencent Holdings, Asia’s largest internet company, and NCsoft, a prominent MMO company. More information can be found at www.netmarble.com.
About Marvel Entertainment
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy-five years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing. For more information visit marvel.com. © 2017 MARVEL
App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.