MARVEL Future Fight Celebrates Marvel NOW! and Monsters Unleashed! in New Content Update
Additional updates include new uniforms, a new uniform upgrade system, New Year’s events and stages, and improvements to the user interface
SEOUL, Korea (January 11, 2017) – Netmarble Games Corp., the fastest-growing mobile game company in Asia, welcomes new characters to its hit title MARVEL Future Fight – Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) and Medusa will be joining the fray, and brand-new Marvel Super Hero Ironheart will be making her worldwide video game debut! Five existing characters will also be receiving new uniforms: four uniforms from the Marvel NOW! comic book line, and one unique uniform for the Totally Awesome Hulk, based on the MARVEL Future Fight variant cover of Marvel’s ‘Monsters Unleashed!’ #1.
MARVEL Future Fight is also introducing a brand-new feature called Uniform Upgrade that allows players to level up their uniforms using experience. When a uniform is upgraded, various stat boosts will be added, as well as new options.
“One of the aspects we love about MARVEL Future Fight is that it gives players the chance to play with unique versions of the Super Heroes they love, and not just their traditional depictions,” said Seungwon Lee, Chief Marketing Officer at Netmarble Games. “We want to consistently continue to diversify players’ gameplay and strategy by including new features – like the Uniform Upgrade, for example.”
Netmarble will also introduce New Year’s-themed events and a stage from Jan. 24th to Feb. 6th. In a snow-covered city setting, players can pick up special tokens after clearing stages to purchase exclusive items. In an effort to streamline user interface, players can now auto-select materials for quick ISO-8 upgrades and Hero Gear can now be easily changed between different options.
The full list of gameplay updates for MARVEL Future Fight include:
- Three New Characters:
- Kate Bishop – The successor to the original Hawkeye. She excels in archery, agility, and hand-to-hand combat.
- Medusa – Queen of the Inhumans and wife of Black Bolt. She controls her powerful hair to strike down any enemies who may threaten her people.
- Ironheart – 15-year old genius Riri Williams demolishes her foes in battle using the latest and greatest in Iron Man Armor technology.
- Five New Character Uniforms: Yellowjacket, Captain America, Red Hulk, and Squirrel Girl will all receive Marvel NOW! uniforms. Hulk (Amadeus Cho) will receive a “Monsters Unleashed!” uniform, based on the MARVEL Future Fight variant cover of Marvel’s ‘Monsters Unleashed!’ #1.
- New Uniform Upgrade System: A new system will be added where characters can clear stages to gain experience and boost their uniforms for extra stats.
- New Year’s Events and Stages: To celebrate the New Year, all users will be able to enjoy a new event stage that takes place in a snow-covered city from Jan. 24th to Feb. 6th. Clear stages to receive special tokens to purchase exclusive, limited items.
- Improvements in User Interface: A feature will be added to auto-select materials to quickly upgrade the player’s ISO-8. Another function will allow players to change the “option” on their Hero Gear.
MARVEL Future Fight is available worldwide in the App Store® and Google Play™.
For more information on MARVEL Future Fight, please visit http://marvelfuturefight.netmarble.com.
About Netmarble Games Corporation
Netmarble Games Corp. strives to entertain audiences of all ages, and around the world, by providing great mobile gaming experiences. Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble is the fastest-growing mobile game company in Asia and consistently ranks as a top mobile developer and publisher worldwide. With more than 3,000 employees, Netmarble has been producing and servicing some of the most successful mobile games, including MARVEL Future Fight, Seven Knights, EvilBane/RAVEN, and Everybody’s Marble. The largest shareholder to Jam City, a leading casual game developer, Netmarble has a strategic partnership with CJ E&M Corporation, Asia’s largest entertainment company, Tencent Holdings, Asia’s largest internet company, and NCsoft, a prominent MMO company. More information can be found at www.netmarble.com.
About Marvel Entertainment
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy-five years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing. For more information visit marvel.com. © 2017 MARVEL
App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.