CHAOS CHRONICLE RECEIVES NEW CONTENT UPDATE TO BOOST PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER ARENA BATTLES
New Arena, Heroes, Costumes and More are Unleased in Latest Update for the Action Role-Playing Game on iOS and Android
Seoul – Jan. 20, 2017 – Master of Chaos Chronicle have a new way to battle as NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games, launches the latest content update for fans of the wildly popular 2D mobile role-playing game (RPG). Developed by WING Studio, Chaos Chronicle quickly became a fan-favorite nearing two million downloads since its launch on August 2016. Chaos Chronicle’s new “Proof of Gorde Jyle” content update is now available for new and returning players on mobile devices around the world via Google Play and the App Store.
Returning to the world of Chaos Chronicle, battle-ready players will skillfully clash against enemies while using an army of unique heroes prepared to defend the glory of their House. For the first time in the game’s history, a new manual player-versus-player (PvP) arena will be introduced allowing players from around the world to battle against each other by directly controlling their heroes’ skills. To celebrate the new year, the game will feature “Mono’s New Year Event”, along with the introduction of two new heroes, Rebecca and Amely.
The latest update for Chaos Chronicle builds on its epic battles and an immersive storyline with new events, character costumes and character upgrades. The latest update also includes:
- New Manual PvP Arena: Players manually control heroes in 15 new stages in the Proof of Gorde Jyle arena featuring various challenges to earn proof badges to be traded for rare items in the game, including special runes;
- Recruit New Heroes: Joining the battle are Rebecca, the Tenth Disciple who is a poison and petrification expert; and Amely, a barrier wielding powerhouse and supporter-type;
- Zodiac System Update: Proof badges may be used to obtain special runes to rank up runes used in heroes’ Zodiac constellations and allow players to customize their heroes’ stats;
- New Zodiac Themed Costumes: New Zodiac-themed costumes that provide additional boosts to hero stats are now available for Agnes, Ceris, Ash and Lakne;
- Free rewards (Android Only): The holiday coupon is still available to be redeemed, enter the code “MERRYXMAS” under Games Setting > Coupons to receive a Grade 4 Elite Equipment Box, a 6-star Hero Contract, as well as 100 Rubies and 200k Gold.
- Official Chaos Chronicle forum: http://m.nexon.com/forum/35
- Official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/chaoschroniclenexon
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world’s first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
About WING Studio
Wing Studio (CEO Heo Inho) is a mobile games development company founded in December 2013 integrated by developers with wide experience in creating games for different platforms. The relationship with Nexon started in December 2013 after they joined Nexon’s startup program: Nexon & Partners Center, NPC. Afterwards, in August 2014 they signed a global publishing and investment contract with Nexon for Chaos Chronicle and now they are based in the Nexon Collaboration Center, NCC.