MARVEL Future Fight Expands with New Characters and Story Missions Inspired by Thor’s legendary home, Asgard
Other content additions include new uniforms, three-player co-op “World Boss Invasion” raid, increased S.H.I.E.L.D. level cap and more
SEOUL, Korea (December 7, 2016) – Netmarble Games Corp., the fastest-growing mobile game company in Asia, today released a significant update for its hit action RPG MARVEL Future Fight. Beginning today, MARVEL Future Fight welcomes seven new Asgardian characters, including Odin, Fandral, Hogun, Volstagg, Enchantress, Ulik and Hela. Three new uniforms will also debut: Thor will receive an Unworthy Uniform (inspired by the new Marvel comic book series The Unworthy Thor), Sif will receive a Modern Uniform and new Spider-Man breakout character Silk will receive a Web Suit Uniform.
MARVEL Future Fight has rolled out Chapters 11 and 12 in Story Missions, in which players must stop a conspiracy orchestrated by Enchantress while encountering new monsters, Dead Vikings, and Asgardian Soldiers, and facing all-new bosses derived from Thor’s homeland, Asgard. In addition to the individual story modes, players will also find “World Boss Invasion,” which provides a unique opportunity for teams of three to play cooperatively to conquer a boss in real-time multi-raids.
“We are pleased to introduce iconic Super Heroes, Super Villains and missions from Asgard to MARVEL Future Fight,” said Seungwon Lee, Chief Marketing Officer at Netmarble Games. “We aim to keep our fans continually entertained with engaging battle content, stunning action, and the adventure accompanying Marvel’s deep roster of characters.”
Additional upgrades to MARVEL Future Fight include: an increased level cap (70), a gear upgrade system called “Odin’s Blessing” that rewards an additional gear slot, and a new Extreme Challenge Mode that allows players to set new records in Alliance Battles. Players will find an ability to convert Black Antimatter to a lower level.
The full list of characters joining MARVEL Future Fight today includes:
- Odin – the All-Father has ruled and protected the Nine Realms for eons. Father of Thor, Odin harnesses his abilities and powers through the “Odinforce.”
- Fandral – A charming and winsome swashbuckler, Fandral is known for his superior swordsmanship, bravery, and optimism. Like his fellow members of the Warriors Three, he is a loyal friend and ally to Thor.
- Hogun –An expert hand-to-hand combatant, he wields a powerful mace and is a master of Asgardian weaponry as part of the Warriors Three.
- Volstagg – Lively and boisterous, Volstagg is the indomitably cheerful heart of the Warriors Three. As an Asgardian, he possesses superhuman strength as well as enhanced durability and endurance.
- Enchantress – The immortal sorceress Amora uses her manipulative, magical abilities in the pursuit of power and pleasure. Rapt by her beauty and ensnared by her cunningness, even the mightiest warriors of Asgard bend to her will.
- Ulik – the most formidable of an ancient race of Rock Trolls, Ulik possesses brutish strength and power and a durable hide that is nearly impervious to damage.
- Hela – Hela is the goddess and ruler of Asgard’s undead realms. Holding the power of life and death over her kinsmen, she often conspires against Odin and his reign.
MARVEL Future Fight is available worldwide in the App Store® and Google Play™.
For more information on MARVEL Future Fight, please visit http://marvelfuturefight.netmarble.com.
About Netmarble Games Corporation
Netmarble Games Corp. strives to entertain audiences of all ages, and around the world, by providing great mobile gaming experiences. Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble is the fastest-growing mobile game company in Asia and consistently ranks as a top mobile developer and publisher worldwide. With more than 3,000 employees, Netmarble has been producing and servicing some of the most successful mobile games, including MARVEL Future Fight, Seven Knights, EvilBane/RAVEN, and Everybody’s Marble. The largest shareholder to Jam City, a leading casual game developer, Netmarble has a strategic partnership with CJ E&M Corporation, Asia’s largest entertainment company, Tencent Holdings, Asia’s largest internet company, and NCsoft, a prominent MMO company. More information can be found at www.netmarble.com.
About Marvel Entertainment
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy-five years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing. For more information visit marvel.com. © 2016 MARVEL
App Store is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.