BUST A MOVE WITH JUST DANCE® 2017 OUT NOW!
Grab your smartphone controller and hit the dancefloor with Beyoncé, SIA, Zayn, Fifth Harmony, DNCE, Ariana Grande, Hatsune Miku, Major Lazer, Maroon 5, Britney Spears, Queen, The Weeknd and many more! Justin Bieber “Sorry” Demo also available to download now.
Ubisoft® has released Just Dance® 2017, the latest installment of the top-selling music game franchise*, available on Wii U™, Wii™, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system today and for the first time in the history of the franchise, the game will be launched digitally on Windows PC. Just Dance 2017 will also be available on Nintendo Switch™ in March 2017.
Just Dance 2017 delivers its most fun and diverse track listing yet, from blockbuster chart-toppers to throwback favourites everyone will find something to get down to. Featuring bangers like “Lean On” by Major Lazer Ft. MØ & DJ Snake, “Like I Would” by Zayn and “Worth It” by Fifth Harmony Ft. Kid Ink as well as Maroon’s 5’s brand new single “Don’t Wanna Know”, party favourites like “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) by Beyoncé and classics like “Don’t Stop Me Now” by Queen.
More accessible than ever, players can use their iOS and Android smartphones as controllers with the Just Dance Controller App. The Just Dance Controller App works with current-gen platforms and allows players to dance without additional accessories like cameras.
Players can start warming up for Justin Bieber’s 2017 Australian and New Zealand tour with the playable demo of his blockbuster hit “Sorry”. Available now, the demo has given thousands of fans their first taste of Just Dance 2017 and is free to download from the Nintendo eShop, PlayStation®Network and Xbox Live.
For players who just can’t get enough, Just Dance® Unlimited, the dance-on-demand subscription streaming service is available for current-gen consoles owners and PC players. Offering a catalogue of more than 200 songs at launch, Just Dance® Unlimited includes access to exclusive content and tracks such as the newly announced addition “Youth” by Troye Sivan. The standard version of Just Dance 2017 will include three months access to Just Dance Unlimited on Xbox One, PlayStation
4, Wii U and Digital PC.
The complete Just Dance 2017 tracklist includes:
- “All About Us” – Jordan Fisher
- “Bailar” – Deorro Ft. Elvis Crespo
- “Bang” – Anitta
- “Bonbon” – Era Istrefi
- “Cake By The Ocean” – DNCE
- “Can’t Feel My Face”- The Weeknd
- “Carnaval Boom”- Latino Sunset
- “Cheap Thrills”- Sia Ft. Sean Paul
- “Cola Song”- INNA Ft. J Balvin
- “DADDY” – PSY Ft. CL of 2NE1
- “Don’t Stop Me Now” – Queen
- “Don’t Wanna Know” – Maroon 5
- “Dragostea Din Tei” – O-Zone
- “El Tiki”- Maluma
- “Ghost In The Keys” – Halloween Thrills
- “Groove” – Jack & Jack
- “Hips Don’t Lie” – Shakira Ft. Wyclef Jean
- “I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll”- Fast Forward Highway
- “Into You” – Ariana Grande
- “La Bicicleta” – Carlos Vives & Shakira
- “Last Christmas” – Santa Clones
- “Lean On” – Major Lazer Ft. MØ & DJ Snake
- “Leila” – Cheb Salama
- “Let Me Love You” – DJ Snake Ft. Justin Bieber (Ubi Club Reward)
- “Like I Would” – Zayn
- “Little Swing” – AronChupa Ft. Little Sis Nora
- “Oishii Oishii” – Wanko Ni Mero Mero
- “PoPiPo” – Hatsune Miku
- “RADICAL” – Dyro & Dannic
- “Run The Night” – Gigi Rowe
- “Scream & Shout” – Will.i.am Ft. Britney Spears
- “September” – Equinox Stars
- “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)” – Beyonce
- “Sorry” – Justin Bieber
- “Te Dominar” – Daya Luz
- “Tico-Tico no Fubá” – The Frankie Bostello Orchestra
- “Watch Me (Whip/ Nae Nae)” – Silentó
- “What Is Love” – Ultraclub 90
- “Wherever I Go” – OneRepublic
- “Worth It” – Fifth Harmony Ft. Kid Ink
For the latest information on Just Dance 2017, the Just Dance Controller app, or Just Dance Unlimited, please visit: just-dance.ubisoft.com/en-au.
Follow Just Dance on Instagram @JustDanceANZ.
Data from NPD Institute in NCSA and from GfK Institute in EMEA – April 2015
About Just Dance Controller App
The free Just Dance Controller App enables players to use their smartphone to play the game without any peripherals or added console cameras. The app transforms the player’s smartphone into a motion sensor that tracks the accuracy of their moves and allows them to navigate through the game and watch Just Dance content on the go
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Watch_Dogs, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman and Far Cry. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2015–16 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,394 million. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.