NEW ACTION ROLE-PLAYING GAME CHAOS CHRONICLE NOW AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE
Seoul – Aug. 5, 2016 – Gamers become Lords and fight for the glory of their house in epic battles and an immersive storyline as NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games, launches Chaos Chronicle. The anticipated action role playing game (RPG) is now available globally for free download on Android and iOS mobile devices.
Players will experience the thrill of battle and strategic gameplay as they bring salvation to the world of Chaos Chronicle. With skillfully-timed attacks, players will master enemies and assemble an army of unique heroes in order to defend the glory of their House. Player-versus-player (PvP) battles will also bring gamers around the world together to build up heroes and devise dynamic strategies for combat.
Chaos Chronicle also features:
- Skill Cancel System: Players master and deal massive double damage with a “Perfect Cancel” as they maneuver to assemble a troupe of strong heroes to fight for honor;
- Many Ways to Play: Heroes traverse a mythical land in adventure mode, challenge players in a deep PvP battles, join forces to defeat mighty Raid Bosses, test limits in the Manatech Tower, and collect unique items alongside allies every day in the daily dungeons;
- Gear Up, Rank Up, and Power Up: Players collect hundreds of unique heroes, complete quests to strengthen their House, and train hard to upgrade heroes faster;
- A Tale of Twelve Heroes: An immersive storyline allows players to battle alongside heroes from all around the globe.
Chaos Chronicle is available for download now via mobile device from the App Store for iOS and Google Play for Android worldwide in Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Thai, French, and German languages.
Additional information for members of the press:
- Official Chaos Chronicle forum: http://m.nexon.com/forum/35
- Official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/chaoschroniclenexon
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world’s first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 150 titles in more than 150 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
About Wing Studio
Wing Studio (CEO Heo Inho) is a mobile games development company founded in December 2013 integrated by developers with wide experience in creating games for different platforms. The relationship with Nexon started in December 2013 after they joined Nexon’s startup program: Nexon & Partners Center, NPC. Afterwards, in August 2014 they signed a global publishing and investment contract with Nexon for Chaos Chronicle and now they are based in the Nexon Collaboration Center, NCC.
About Chaos Chronicle
Chaos Chronicle is a side-scrolling 2D RPG that features a strategic battle system based on skills, and heroes that can be upgraded. It also features a complex microcosm, where users will be immersed into a story-driven scenario with unique action skills. You will experience whole new actions through ‘Skill Cancel’ system that lets you counter and block enemy attacks, and ‘Perfect Cancel’ system that maximizes the blasting thrill of skill execution. Plentiful contents will be offered from ‘Adventure Mode’ to ‘Daily Dungeons,’ extending up to 18 different explorable regions, as well as ‘Raids,’ where you can battle colossal monsters, PvP battles, the ‘Manatech Tower’ to test your limits, and a training system to upgrade your heroes.