NEXON’S MEDAL MASTERS BRINGS ACTION-PACKED, RETRO RPG GAMING TO IOS AND ANDROID
Seoul – Feb. 18, 2016 – NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games, today revealed Medal Masters, the latest action-packed mobile, collectible RPG set to adore fans cross the globe as it launches globally on Android and iOS.
Medal Masters, developed by Korean-based Enfeel Inc., gives a players a real-time, party-based RPG, with character designs reminiscent of retro gaming. Moreover, taking advantage of the ‘old school’ feel of the character design, Medal Masters ramps up the tactical elements of the game with the addition of its Blitz and character training systems to provide fast-paced and non-repetitive battles to keep all, from newcomers to diehard RPG players, entertained.
Medal Master players can now experience a brand new adventure as they journey to save more than 248 different heroes, collect medals, and become the ultimate medal master.
Players of all levels can now experience the following features:
- Gameplay controls that make it easy to play with just one hand
- Blitz system to harness and control skills to win strategic battles
- Built-in training that will allow your heroes to level up even when the game isn’t running
- Wide variety of gameplay featuring an exciting storyline, adorable characters, special dungeons to explore, and immersive player-versus-player mode
Additional information for members of the press:
- Assets for Medal Masterscan be downloaded here: http://bit.ly/MedalMastersLaunch
- Official Medal Masterswebsite: https://www.facebook.com/MedalMasters
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world’s first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 150 titles in more than 150 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
About Enfeel Inc.
Enfeel is a mobile developer based in Bundang, South Korea. Established in 2010, the studio has achieved major success in Asia with its acclaimed Birzzle series of games, and looks to expand to many valuable markets worldwide through working with experienced partners and delivering world class content.