Why should Windows-users have all the fun? Larian Studios’ seminal RPG,Divinity: Original Sin – Enhanced Edition, is out now for Mac, Linux, and SteamOS, and of course Windows PC with a 33% discount during the ongoing Steam sale.
Expanding upon Larian Studios’ modern classic, which has won over 150 ‘game of the year’ awards and nominations, Divinity: Original Sin – Enhanced Edition offers new and revised content, more game modes, additional spells and weapon styles, full voiceovers, as well as controller support and split-screen multiplayer for couch co-op.
As a Source Hunter your job is to rid the world of those who use the foulest of magics. Embarking on what should have been a routine murder investigation, you find yourself in the middle of a plot that threatens to destroy the very fabric of time.
Create your path through an epic story with class-free character progression, turn-based combat, and no-strings-attached co-op, Divinity: Original Sin – Enhanced Editions offers a true roleplaying experience with the freedom of a pen-and-paper game.
P.S. We are truly thankful to everyone who has supported us and helped make this journey possible. Whether you’re an old-timer or a new fan, we couldn’t have done it without you, and wish you only the best during this holiday season!
– Larian Studios
About the Game
Released to overwhelming critical acclaim, a million copies sold and winning over 150 game of the year awards and nominations, Larian Studios’ RPG Divinity: Original Sin r eturns with a host of new and enhanced content in Divinity: Original Sin – Enhanced Edition.
Larian Studios’ succinctly cooperative adventure receives a make-over with a new intuitive user-interface and dynamic split-screen for co-op, as well as a plethora of new content; quests, combat-styles, locations, changes to the crafting systemand story situations breathe new life into the already expansive world of Rivellon.
Easing a new generation into the world of cRPGs, Divinity: Original Sin – Enhanced Edition features isometric, party-based gameplay, turn-based combat, and hours of fully voiced and remastered dialogue in a story that will have you embroiled in a fantasy world of free exploration thanks to a new split-screen-friendly UI.
Sneak, stab, trip, poison or explode your way through Rivellon in this extended and enhanced version of the multi award winning RPG.
· Adventure through an extended and enhanced version of Original Sin’s vast and expansive world with over 80 hours of content.
· Play in co-op multiplayer online or in local split-screen to engage in co-op dialogues and shape relationships with your partner that will influence the game.
· Gripping party and turn-based combat allows you to manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos, including new styles and a plethora of skills unique to the Enhanced Edition.
· Unravel a deep and epic story set in the early days of Rivellon. Taking place well before Divine Divinity and The Dragon Knight Saga, Divinity: Original Sin – Enhanced Edition presents players with a familiar world in another era.
· Enjoy a newly implemented 360 degree camera and upgraded visuals and effects for the most vivid depiction of Rivellon yet!
About Larian Studios
Larian Studios is an independent game developer located in Gent, Belgium. Lonely Planet puts Gent in its top 10 of cities to visit, so we’re working in a pretty cool place. Gent has a nice castle, and lots of nice towers. Here are some pictures.
We make all kinds of games for all kinds of platforms that are played by millions of people. Our most famous games are the Divinity series and the games we made for kid broadcasters. But we want more. Our evil master plan is to make the “Very Big RPG That Will Dwarf Them All”. We’re working on it.
If you want to learn more about Larian Studios, you can learn all kinds of stuff about us on our official website: http://www.larian.com