- Rentaro Satomi – Chris Patton
- Enju Aihara – Luci Christian
- Kisara Tendo – Christina Kelly
- Tina Sprout – Caitlynn French
- Seitenshi – Carli Mosier
- Sumire Muroto – Joann Bonasso
- Kagetane Hiruko – Jay Hickman
- Tamaki Katagiri – Adam Gibbs
- Yuzuki Katagiri – Brittany Karbowski
- Shoma Nagisawa – Mike Yager
- Midori Fuse – Cynthia Martinez
- Nagamasa Gado – George Manley
- Shogen Ikuma – Andrew Love
- Kohina Hiruko – Krystal LaPorte
- Miori Shiba – Margaret McDonald
- Kikunojo Tendo – John Swasey
- Sogen Saitake – Ty Mahany
- Kazumitsu Tendo – Houston Hayes
- Hidehiko Gado – Clint Bickham
- Matsuzaki – Christopher Ayres
Sentai Filmworks provided a synopsis of the series:
The Gastrea virus spreads like wildfire, causing each infected host to rapidly mutate, gaining new powers and abilities with every stage of development, even while they continue to attack, kill, and infect multiple new hosts. Unable to fight a pandemic enemy that turns defenders into adversaries, the shocked remnants of the human race are forced to retreat into cities surrounded by giant monoliths made of Varanium, one of the few materials that can stop the Gastrea.
Now mankind’s last hope lies in the Cursed Children: young girls infected with the virus who have managed to retain a hold on their humanity. Paired with a partner, they alone have the strength to take on a Gastrea in one-on-one combat. But the very thing that gives them power is a ticking time bomb, so even as they protect humanity, they are also feared and shunned. Are they girls? Monsters? Or mankind’s ultimate salvation?
The DVD and Blu-ray editions of the series can be pre-ordered here. Both editions will be released on October 27, 2015. They have a suggested retail price of $59.98 USD and $69.98 USD respectively. On-disc extras will include the textless opening animation and the textless ending animation. The first two discs of both editions will contain four episodes while the third disc will have five episodes on it.