KILL ME AGAIN LAUNCHES TODAY FOR BOTH iOS AND ANDROID
Check Out the New Launch Trailer for this Unique, Action-Packed Blend of Puzzle and Zombie Survival Horror
Santa Monica, CA– September 24, 2015 – Ready up, Mercs – Developer NHN PixelCube, under the publishing brand TOAST, announced today that Kill Me Again is now available for both iOS and Android devices. Featuring a thrilling combination of action, match-three puzzle, RPG, horror, and multiplayer elements, Kill Me Again is a gory and tense amalgamation unlike anything you’ve ever played.
Watch the Kill Me Again launch trailer HERE: youtu.be/hMj1Vo-5nhY
Gamers looking to get a leg up on the undead hordes should pre-register at playkillmeagain.com/#registration to receive extra in-game bonuses and perks.
“If you’re looking for a unique app that will challenge your brain as well as your reflexes, Kill Me Again has it all,” said Alex Fleming, Associate Product Manager, NHN Entertainment. “Match-three style puzzle games have always been entertaining, but when combined with the brutal zombie-slaying graphics and advanced Guild gameplay, it’s a visceral experience that’s hard to put down.”
Kill Me Again offers one-of-a-kind gameplay that will challenge gamers to perform cascading combos and chain skills in this free-form puzzle gameplay, while destroying the toxic beasts that crawl out of the darkness. Listen to the inhuman sounds of bones cracking as shotgun shells are rattled off from any one of the three distinct character classes – the Hit Woman, Advanced Soldier or Researcher. Get your heart-pumping as you blast the zombies away and save the survivors who are too paralyzed with fear to run.
Kill Me Again Features:
- Free puzzle block movement enables players to execute several matches in one move – providing for a much more in-depth matching system than players have seen before.
- There are no set turns when battling swarms of the undead. Be quick and plan your attacks in real-time or you’ll soon be overwhelmed!
- Listen to the barrage of gunfire from the mercs on the barricades and the swelling cacophony of groans and screams in this terrifying thriller.
- RPG elements allow players to craft hundreds of hardcore weaponry with runic and scientific enhancements, designed to disable and destroy the mutant monsters.
- Enlist the help of your friends by joining a Guild and allying yourself with other players. Share bonuses and perks in-game with fellow members, experience Guild-exclusive gameplay modes, and make your Guild the most active to recruit the best Mercs!
# # #
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER NHN PIXELCUBE CORP.
NHN PixelCube Corp is a subdivision of NHN Entertainment founded in February 2014 that specializes in game development and maintenance. They contributed to the famous global messenger LINE by creating mobile puzzle games such as Line Pop and Line Pop 2. LINE POP series were able to achieve great success in the Japanese mobile game market, and they were downloaded over 70 million times globally in total. Its brand new puzzle game called ‘Friends Pop for Kakao’ is also creating a great sensation by being ranked #1 Free Apps in Korean Google Play and Apple App Store. NHN PixelCube is tightening its position as a global game developer by launching ‘Kill Me Again’, a well-developed game with a thrilling combination of action, match-three puzzle, and RPG.