Mouse in the House By Judgment Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 30 April 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 189 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Judgment Entertainment, LLC
- © 2014 Judgment Entertainment, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Mouse in the House is a game of skill and strategy where the player is challenged to solve diverse and interesting levels by using different tools provided at each level. Each level has a unique solution which the player finds by using previous and current level clues. Techniques that are familiar to every player, yet are challenging to master, provide a unique gaming experience that keeps the player engaged as they attempt to overcome the constantly changing patterns of each level.
Stand your ground against King Fat Rat’s Army of Mischievous Mice, which can be captured 1 or 2 at a time, but the primary goal is to line mice up in rows or columns of 3 in order to capture the most possible at once. The more mice captured at once the more resources that are rewarded, which are needed for continuing through each level. This goal becomes more challenging as new mice with different mechanics are introduced.
Furthermore, when mice are captured, the score multiplier increases which directly improves the player’s scoring ability. At the same time, mice must be captured within 7 seconds of each other, or the multiplier resets to zero. The multiplier feature adds a level of sophistication to the game to allow those that become true masters over King Fat Rat’s Army of Mischievous Mice to maximize their scores, yet is not so difficult that the novice can’t enjoy success. As the player progresses through the levels within the House, they are increasingly challenged to achieve scores needed to win, turning the game into a fast paced puzzle requiring both dexterity and strategy to conquer.
– 70 levels filled with unique patterns to test your dexterity and wits, and more to come
– 14 unique items that can be unlocked to customize your play style
– Take on King Fat Rat every 10 levels
– Game progress synchronization with iCloud
– GameCenter score comparison and score sharing via Facebook
– Full retina display support
– Designed for all ages
What’s New in Version 1.1
– Added Language Localizations
– Updated App Icon
– Facebook bug fixes
– Scores needed for obtaining the 1st star in levels 31-60 have been lowered.
– The diamonds gained from purchases have been lowered to 500, 3,500, and 10,000 respectively. We’ve also reduced the diamond cost of items in the store, making it easier to unlock them with the diamonds gained in levels!