MORE CHAOS AND CARNAGE IN ICEBERG INTERACTIVE’S GAS GUZZLERSEXTREME: TWO NEW DLC PACKS COMING SOON
Full Metal Frenzy and Full Metal Zombie DLC Packs Offer New Arenas, Cars, Modes, and More
Haarlem, the Netherlands – May 6, 2014 – Iceberg Interactive announced today that Gas Guzzlers Extreme, the fast, furious, trigger-happy, metal-tearing, rubber-burning, sparkplug-breaking and engrossing multiplayer combat racing game for PC that shipped last summer, has two new DLC packs coming soon to Steam – Full Metal Frenzy and Full Metal Zombie. Gas Guzzlers Extreme is available for PC and Mac on Steam with a Linux version currently in development.
Download the brand new Gas Guzzlers Extreme Full Metal Frenzy DLC screens
The first Gas Guzzlers Extreme DLC pack, Full Metal Frenzy, will debut on Steam next week and features two new race arenas, three new game modes, a female announcer, and many more new additions.
Full Metal Frenzy DLC Includes:
- Two levels (arenas)
- Two new cars
- One new team skin for all 20 cars, including police skin with siren and lights
- Female announcer voice-over
- Two new power-ups
- Three new game modes
The second DLC, Full Metal Zombie, will launch summer 2014, complete with nine different types of zombies and a thrilling new game mode Defend the Base.
Full Metal Zombie DLC Includes:
- One new level (arena)
- One New car
- One new team skin, for all 21 cars
- Nine zombie types and animations
- One new game mode ‘Defend the Base’
Gas Guzzlers Extreme is an enormously addictive racing game loaded with guns, cars, and an extensive set of great multiplayer maps. Providing an exciting new twist on the combat racing genre, Gas Guzzlers Extreme brings players to the next level of competitive gaming with intense team battles.
New cars, maps, and game modes will turn up while progressing through the Gas Guzzlers Extreme crash course. Level up low performance vehicles through speed and bullets to design cars that will rule the streets. Players can pimp their ride with fresh rims, stickers, and paint job to create the ultimate ride and progress through the game to crash and burn their way to glory.
Gas Guzzlers Extreme Key Features:
- Adrenaline-filled combat racing, featuring a blood-pumping single-player campaign with more than 12 hours of gameplay.
- Fast-as-lightning multiplayer tournaments with seven different modes (Classic race, Power race, Battle race, Knockout, Death match, Last man standing, and Capture the flag); with up to four teams available in team play mode.
- 350+ miles of road across 40 tracks, eight arenas and seven different environments.
- 12 unique weapons, on-track bonuses and power-ups.
- 18 customizable cars (12+ vehicle upgrades, including color, rims, stickers, etc.)
- Multi-path tracks and sponsored events.
- Instant play with vicious AI Bots populating multiplayer match while other players join in.
- Beautifully displayed high-definition visuals with extensive vehicle damage, motion blur effects and custom paint jobs.
- Full force feedback controller support as well as keyboards, joy pads, joysticks and racing wheels.
- Steam Achievements.
# # #
Gamepires expertise resides in the highly rendered and superior graphics gaming environments and relies on combining exquisite knowledge in physics and gameplay development with top-class graphic layouts. The team consists of creative groups of developers and designers continuously oriented towards innovation and perfection in game production, their daily passion. This has resulted in a unique game engine, the best of breed gameplay, design and art for each and every entertainment solution we produce. In the last 15 years every Gamepires team member has been engaged in some of the bestselling and top technology gaming products. Their experience and knowledge guarantee the highest performance and usage standards possible.
ABOUT ICEBERG INTERACTIVE
Iceberg Interactive (www.iceberg-games.com) is an independent video game publisher founded in 2009 by an international group of games industry veterans. Iceberg operates in the vibrant European games market through retail publishing and worldwide via direct relationships with dozens of digital download portals. With a distinct focus on the genres of simulations, adventure, strategy and MMO/action games, Iceberg has successfully released digital hits in European retail, such as Killing Floor, Wings of Prey, APB Reloaded and Endless Space — but is also known to back indie developers in getting their games into both the retail and digital space.